Would that the Almighty Ba should smite Pat Robertson.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by OmKranti, Dec 15, 2005.

1. OmKranti Yogi Wench

It's good enough excuse as any to smite him: Blasphemy!!

Please, O Thunderous Ba, strech out thy mighty hand and thunderspork, and with a mighty smiting, a smiting that superceeds all you have smoted before, smite him.

Thanks.
  2. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Curse that infernal Pat Robertson!! First he tries to curse my state, now he tries to curse pie! Well, a double dumbass ass on him!
  3. mowgli New Member

Pat Robertson's last words, post-smite:
    "I didn't...actually...say it... the Onion... oh, crap!..."
  4. koshu New Member

Ba I beg of you, smite the unbeliving and Pie hating, thy do not deserve to LIVE............................. :evil: :badgrin:
  5. MoonCatBlue New Member

what is that man on?

Unbelievable.
  6. Saccharissa Stitcher

It is one of those cases where The Onion's articles are less bizzare than the truth.

San Fransisco banned army recruiters in schools (personally I think it's a good idea because shcool kids cannot vote their Commander in Chief so it's not fair to start recruting them at that stage) and Pat Robertson invited Al Qaeda to bomb the city.

And this guy is let around loose while I have to present a clean criminal record, biometric data, access to my personal information and a recent coloscopy in order to get a visa to visit my family in America.
  7. Bradthewonderllama New Member

But that's because your a dirty Greek, Saccharissa. Whilst Pat Robertson is a good, God fearing, country loving American! Although he may now be put on the list for being against apple pie. We shall see, we shall see....
  8. Bradthewonderllama New Member

As for recruiting in High Schools... You need your parents permission to join at age 17 (the youngest that you can), and they want to give 18 year olds the information before they make other plans for post high school.
  9. KaptenKaries New Member

Whatever happened to Jimmy Swaggart?
  10. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Oh, he's still around in the countries of the USA, Canada, South Africa, and Australia.

http://www.jsm.org/

But the 700 club is more popular.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Why do I get a feeling that the guy has just eaten an Amsterdamer Space Pie and will soon be complaining about those pink llamas tramping around on the ceiling making too much noise and he can't sleep...
  12. sleepy_sarge New Member

One assumes he doesn't have January 23rd marked in his 2006 diary.

I hope everyone else does!

(edited cos I screwed up the date)
  13. koshu New Member

it is offically in my diary.... :)
  14. OmKranti Yogi Wench

*starts preparing for the biggest pie making day ever*

I shall make a huge pie, shall be the flavor?

Peach?
    Cherry?
    Chicken & Mushroom?

or....cheesecake...which is advanced pie.
  15. spiky Bar Wench

Well damn him and the horse he road in on. I'm going home to eat home made chicken penang curry pie. Its great, you should try it :) And maybe that'll change ol' Pats mind regarding pie... or maybe he just doesn't deserve it.
  16. Ba Lord of the Pies

Ba will make certain that the Unbeliever will suffer the wrath of a thousand smitings.

And yes, make certain that the day of pie is marked on the calendar, for lo, there will be pie on that day, and it will be good. But be wary! For on that day, above all others, must the faithful be vigilant against the false pie.
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

Shall be banoffee pie for me and mine for the most holy day of pie... :cooler: But pray tell, Almighty Ba, what the holy smeg is a false pie ? :shock:

(edit for the extra e in banoffee !)
  18. Hermia New Member

Why January? All the best fruit is used up by then! My best pies are in the autumn!
  19. sleepy_sarge New Member

Well I am distraught.

The Australians among us are lucky! They can still buy this

Sadly the product was withdrawn in the UK. Those Brits who feel cheated by this should sign the petition

I did!
  20. koshu New Member

im not a brit but signed the petition any way :)
  21. MoonCatBlue New Member

All hail sunbeam - got one of those beasties at home - very handy and much used.
  22. KaptenKaries New Member

Swaggart's always been one of my favourites, since that bit with the prostitute in the eighties. "The sex act was not fully consumated." hehehe! :D
  23. Katcal I Aten't French !

Only a week left 'till Riteous Pie Day. So, folks, what Pie will you be making on the holy day ?