Why must you know how we live?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Grace: I feel ill, and I have done since about 11.
    Clay: Hmm. Say, you're about to turn 26, yeah?
    Grace: Yeah.
    Clay: Well, honey-
    Grace: (suddenly twigs and starts to laugh)
    Clay: - if you've been feeling ill for 15 years, it might be time to go see the doctor.
  2. mowgli New Member

... I'm older than Grace???

(I mean, Grace, I hope that you feel better, but ugh, stop being younger than me!)
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Mowgli, I think I speak for all of us except maybe your yankee husband when I say none of us figured you were old enough to legally drink.
  4. mowgli New Member

Um.. in which country?
  5. Hsing Moderator

I bet it's because of your first avatar.:smile: (Which fitted to her username, for those newcomers who never saw it.)
  6. mazekin Member

Ditto on the surprise here, not that I'm older, but rather, the same age...Not that I think you are ancient or anything...mentally I'll always think I'm 17 and then have to think about my real age...

Speaking as one who felt crappy for so long until it became normal and I fogot what feeling normal felt like until she had a major health scare, GET CHECKED OUT GRACE! It could be something that's easily fixed.
  7. Roman_K New Member

Any country, Mowgli. :p
  8. spiky Bar Wench

Except Italy which has no legal drinking age so its impossible to be older than it :smile:

Hope you feel better soon grace and that it doesn't hang around for 15 years. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm older than you too :sad:
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

yes, Grace is freakishly young, I guess the thing is that grammar nazis are not usually younger than the average pensioner.