Where's Wallys?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Electric_Man, May 23, 2006.

1. Electric_Man Templar

There was picture of the Wycombe crowd on the official website at their last game, which I managed to spot myself in. I showed this picture to my family and told them that I was in it, could they find me?

The results were poor. My brother needed a huge hint, my sister needed a small hint, my mum needed me to tell her where I was and my dad guessed where I was but wasn't sure...

So, I bring the dillema to you, but with a twist! In the picture I have inserted the faces of 6 other board members, stealing their image either from the Photo Album or from Doors' site. Can you spot them and me?

[img:05c033a9cf]http://www.geocities.com/electric_man_08/crowd.jpg[/img:05c033a9cf]

Answers on a PM, grid references and names, please. To be honest, I think 5 are easy, the other two not so.
  2. Electric_Man Templar

Wait... I just realised that one I thought I had put in (one of the hard ones), isn't actually there. Silly me.

OK, only 6 to guess (including me)
  3. chrisjordan New Member

PM me if you find Granny, Wycombe's most avid supporter, and I shall give you a bonus point!

Granny may not contribute to official score total.
  4. Hsing Moderator

I think I've found everyone - except you. Shall I still pm? After all I ahve mastered the disadvantage of never having met any of those persons in real life.
  5. Electric_Man Templar

PM or IM your answers. All of my entries so far have been by IM.
  6. Delphine New Member

[quote:8924b32d37="Electric_Man"]Can you spot them and me?[/quote:8924b32d37]

Yes, yes I can.
  7. Electric_Man Templar

After numerous promptings and kicks up the sizeable rear, you can.

There is so far only one person in the world who can find me without help! Though it may be that that person needs help because they could find me...
  8. Delphine New Member

[quote:e52daaf6bf="Electric_Man"]There is so far only one person in the world who can find me without help! Though it may be that that person needs help because they could find me...[/quote:e52daaf6bf]

Congratulations on your personal epiphany. Don't worry about seeking medical help, it's only to be expected that you'll need it after finding yourself. It can't have been a very pleasant experience after all.
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

If anyone can find someone in row 4 can they go on the "need professional help" list ?