What are you up to?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Yet another picture thread idea. It occured to me while making the uniforms thread that I haven't really seen many recent photos of you guys. So, how about a picture to show us all what you look like at the moment, perhaps doing a typical activity? I'll upload one once I can get Garner to stop playing KOTOR II.
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Here's Garner. Note the tabasco sauce, empty flowerpot coffe mug and Hubble photo desktop wallpaper.
    [IMG]
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Why is it that in virtually every photo taken by Garner I have a double chin? *grumbles*

Here is me sorting out laundry, something I seem to be doing a lot of at the moment.

[IMG]
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Ah, great to see you guys, and... THE BEARD IS BACK!!!

Also, Grace, not meaning to be rude, but you do seem to have put on a bit around the tummy area... :D
  5. Hsing Moderator

Hm, I'll go take one in the next mirror, there's no one around I could trust with my camera.
  6. Hsing Moderator

Well, here's me at the moment, or rather a moment ago. Doing something typical, more or less, too. Good thing the mirror is so dirty! :razz:

[IMG]
  7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

LOL, Hsing, you look so pissed off!

Kat, everyone keeps telling me how neat my bump is for eight months, but it feels huge to me!
  8. Hsing Moderator

Grace, I thought the same though. You look neat, slim arms and all. Not at all whale like. Do I have to post pictures of me 2 weeks prior to my daughter's birth again? :wink:

And I... lol... I just hate being in front of the camera. I tried to take part in one of these self portrait thingies but dropped it because I felt too silly posting pics of me.

We could repost it with a caption that says "SHE BE ONE OF OUR MODS LOL".
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

I was thinking something more along the lines of "I am Hsing of the Borg, resistance is futile" :D
  10. randywine Member

Hi. Me.
    [IMG]

R.
  11. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

*sings Transformers theme*
  12. Hsing Moderator

I am incopatible with their lack of hairdo.:razz:

Also: Transformers? *doesn't get it*

Also: Hello Randywine! Thanks for not letting us expose alone while the rest stays visibly vague, picturewise, and giggles at our expense.
  13. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Hey.. It's me. I'm on Telly. Okay, I should be working.

[IMG]
  14. randywine Member

Hsing...I'm wearing a very subtle transformers t-shirt.
    good to see you, all.

R.
  15. Hsing Moderator

A-ha! Thanks. :D
  16. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Joculating recursion!
  17. Ivanushka New Member

Heh. Me and Brighton. February 2008. A bit depressed.

[IMG]
  18. Ivanushka New Member

And Buzz, you and Garner look great! :) Haven't seen you for 3 years...(
  19. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Thanks, Ivan. Fancy you being in Brighton and not telling us! It's only an hour away on the train.
  20. Ivanushka New Member

I know. :) Winter-Spring 2009. It was really harsh period in my life (private one), so I felt really terrible in those times) didn't want to depress anyone else.
  21. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Fair enough!
  22. Rincewind Number One Doorman

What.The.Hell!?
  23. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well if you hadn't selfishly buggered off to the other side of the planet, you would know all about the new fashion of wearing a big cushion up one's jumper... Duh!
  24. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

This is what happens when your back's turned.
  25. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Jesus, I go away for a while and this happens. Personally, I blame the storks.

Oh and obviously, it's Damwina for a girl and Damburt for a boy. Problem solved!
  26. Katcal I Aten't French !

What, if you turn your back on him, Garner will make you pregnant? Well that explains a lot... :lol::bunny:
  27. mazekin Member

It's amazing how hard it is to take a photograph of yourself that a) you actually like, and b) you don't look psychotic in. This is the best of the bunch :D And that's saying something!

[IMG]
  28. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Well, if you will go creeping into people's bedrooms to do it...

That's a lovely picture, Maz! I think you had short hair last time I saw you.
  29. Hsing Moderator

*lol*
    (It really is a lovely picture.)
  30. mazekin Member

Why thank you ::bows:: Like I said, it was the least psychotic / double chin looking one of the lot :D. If I could only photo-shop in something instead of the camera it would be deep and meaningful...or something...

And I swear, I will never have hair that short again Buzzfloyd. I put on a teensy (read: a lot) bit of weight and I looked like a fat Irish leprechaun. Not a good look. Hair was grown quite quickly after that :smile:
  31. Hsing Moderator

Where did you put it? Because it's not in the photo. :neutral: :razz:
  32. mazekin Member

I lost just under 45lbs about 2 years ago.:smile: It's starting to creep back on though, so I'm going to have to start curbing my appetite for bad things (doesn't help that I was just given a 1kg bar of chocolate today). And the angle of the camera + mirror hides multitudes. If it's tilted down, you look thinner and it tends to kill the whole double chin problem:D - hence sitting on the floor to take the photo