Webcomic for Roleplayers

Discussion in 'BOARDANIAN ROLEPLAY GROUP' started by Hsing, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Hsing Moderator

2. Tephlon Active Member

Goblins is good stuff. Thought I had posted it, but actually Ecksian did, in the favorite Webcomics thread.

It's a little gem. Horrendous download times because of the huge pages, but the writing is pretty good.
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I like the look of the artwork on this - I like comics where you can make out people's faces. Thanks, Hsing!
  4. drunkymonkey New Member

Yeah, I don't like the actual artwork much (I've seen it before), but the dialog seems pretty fine.
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I actually liked the artwork a lot (and it improves as it goes along) and I thoroughly enjoyed the writing. I expected to look through a few strips and come back to it later, but I actually sat and read through the entire archive, and this goes straight into my top five favourite comics, actually bumping out Penny & Aggie!
  6. Hsing Moderator

7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

That has to be a fake. No way is that guy for real.

On the original subject of this thread, though, there is a Goblins print book out now.
  8. Hsing Moderator

I'm pretty sure it is. I didn't get all of the text, but I liked the "I've got boots of speed!" - bit...
    With all the inside jokes, they have to have a writer involved in RPG, though. I found the link in a discussion about "RPGs and violence", by the way.
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

i have a thousand years of power!!