Unhappy Bob, Whats wrong little fella?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rincewind, Aug 22, 2005.

1. McLaren New Member

[quote:f9d16ad0a4="Buzzfloyd"]Dale, you used all those smilies and still didn't manage to include :ANAL: in a post about the Wham cupboard!

Also, Drunkymonkey, the things you say about poor Bob are evil! I'll know in future never to let [i:f9d16ad0a4]you[/i:f9d16ad0a4] look after any of my pet emoticons![/quote:f9d16ad0a4]

Wow! There are more smileys! Sorry, I've not been paying attention. :)

Please mentally insert the smiley Buzz mentioned as well as this :tonqe: into my previous post in as disgusting a way as your imaginations will allow. Thankyou.
  2. QuothTheRaven New Member

Yes, there are more smilies. Underneath the emoticons, there is a link which says: View more Emoticons. Click it.

This one is my favorite: :toimonster:
  3. Hex New Member

Bob is sad because none of the doormen would buy him drinks.

:(

Come on guys, it's only alco... *remembers her customers* well, just help a guy out.

Go on Bob, drink up...

:drinkers:
    :tonqe:
    :rolleyes:

:vom:

Oh dear...
    No wonder he's so sad...

Sorry I encouraged them Bob.

Don't look at me like that, it makes me feel bad...

*Feels bad* :cry:

edited to apologise for the emoticon abuse...
  4. Electric_Man Templar

Hex, I'm reporting you to the RSPCE, emoticon abuse has gone on for far too long!
  5. sleepy_sarge New Member

Please don't smite me or send me on trial for heresy. I'm just curious. Is there a place in the religious life of Boardania for Small Gods?

Obviously they would be totally subservient to the omnipotence of the Tripod but - you know...

Maybe a Small God of Unhappiness?

Just a thought.
  6. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:a947ae1bb4="Buzzfloyd"]Dale, you used all those smilies and still didn't manage to include :ANAL: in a post about the Wham cupboard!

Also, Drunkymonkey, the things you say about poor Bob are evil! I'll know in future never to let [i:a947ae1bb4]you[/i:a947ae1bb4] look after any of my pet emoticons![/quote:a947ae1bb4]

Look, I have a bad history with emoticons okay? they wobble there as though they're looking at me.
  7. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:b613d98515="drunkymonkey"][quote:b613d98515="Buzzfloyd"]Dale, you used all those smilies and still didn't manage to include :ANAL: in a post about the Wham cupboard!

Also, Drunkymonkey, the things you say about poor Bob are evil! I'll know in future never to let [i:b613d98515]you[/i:b613d98515] look after any of my pet emoticons![/quote:b613d98515]

Look, I have a bad history with emoticons okay? they wobble there as though they're looking at me.[/quote:b613d98515]

[img:b613d98515]http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/2205/murraycopy7sr.png[/img:b613d98515]

murray!
  8. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:b9a4f7daf9="drunkymonkey"][quote:b9a4f7daf9="Buzzfloyd"]Dale, you used all those smilies and still didn't manage to include :ANAL: in a post about the Wham cupboard!

Also, Drunkymonkey, the things you say about poor Bob are evil! I'll know in future never to let [i:b9a4f7daf9]you[/i:b9a4f7daf9] look after any of my pet emoticons![/quote:b9a4f7daf9]

Look, I have a bad history with emoticons okay? they wobble there as though they're looking at me.[/quote:b9a4f7daf9]

Poor Drunky...are the emoticonies after you again :axe: ? Did they flush your head again those bad bullies :toimonster: ?
  9. drunkymonkey New Member

[quote:c6753b2fdc="spiky"][quote:c6753b2fdc="drunkymonkey"][quote:c6753b2fdc="Buzzfloyd"]Dale, you used all those smilies and still didn't manage to include :ANAL: in a post about the Wham cupboard!

Also, Drunkymonkey, the things you say about poor Bob are evil! I'll know in future never to let [i:c6753b2fdc]you[/i:c6753b2fdc] look after any of my pet emoticons![/quote:c6753b2fdc]

Look, I have a bad history with emoticons okay? they wobble there as though they're looking at me.[/quote:c6753b2fdc]

Poor Drunky...are the emoticonies after you again :axe: ? Did they flush your head again those bad bullies :toimonster: ?[/quote:c6753b2fdc]

They are actually, I just can't get rid of them, thry chase me around endlessly.
  10. Mooseman New Member

This is the reason of Bobs depression!!

[img:d0f8f59616]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3259/orangesbob0vw.gif[/img:d0f8f59616]

Being mistaken for an orange.. What a fate.
  11. fudgecake New Member

lol!! :lol: You've reduced my brother to tears with that pic.

Being mistaken for an orange and smothered in cheese would depress him even more. :D
  12. Mooseman New Member

This is the aftermath....

[img:af70b673d6]http://img286.imageshack.us/img286/4351/orangecheesebob7li.gif[/img:af70b673d6]

Orange Cake!
  13. QuothTheRaven New Member

Bob is depressed because his thread is about to fall of the first page. I saved him though. Now, cheer up.
  14. spiky Bar Wench

C'mon Bob turn that frown upside down...

:( :cry: :? :| :doubt: ;) :) :D

There, don't you feel better?
  15. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:83022e15d7="spiky"]C'mon Bob turn that frown upside down...

:D

?[/quote:83022e15d7]

[i:83022e15d7]"thats a smile, not an upside down frown!"[/i:83022e15d7]
  16. sampanna New Member

I think Bob's a masochist.
  17. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:1937809a8d="Rincewind"][quote:1937809a8d="spiky"]C'mon Bob turn that frown upside down...

:D

?[/quote:1937809a8d]

[i:1937809a8d]"thats a smile, not an upside down frown!"[/i:1937809a8d][/quote:1937809a8d]

pffft. He probably wants to show teeth with his frown but its an anotomical impossibility so he he's showing teeth on the inside and when you turn it upside down he can physically show teeth then so he does...

Work with me here...
  18. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Pfft.. I luagh in the face of spikys simpsons quote spotting: HA!
  19. drunkymonkey New Member

[img:a3e6a481c0]http://the-betrayed.com/forums/images/smilies/betrayedsmilies/sad.gif[/img:a3e6a481c0]
  20. Sir_Gawain New Member

Come on, bob. Cheer up! :goodman: That's better. Here, I'll give you a nice hat! :yarr: