Secret Santa - with real presents!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hsing, Nov 22, 2005.

1. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:2538be3ddb="spiky"]Back to feeling like Bob :([/quote:2538be3ddb]

Well at least Bob got his Secret Santa this year.

It was a hat

Again

:(
  2. Delphine New Member

I would think Bob would be quite happy with a hat. At least he can wear it. I now feel guilty for sending him a pair of socks.

:(
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

I think we have all noticed Bob having a head... but I personnally have never noticed he had any feet. And therfore no use for socks. Which is probably why he's sad. :( Poor Bob. Can't wear socks.
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I never got my secret santa presant. but I moved twice. So, shame on me.
  5. Hsing Moderator

Someone really hates your Santa.
    Presumably the postman.
  6. Ecksian New Member

[quote:3d5a456b21="spiky"][quote:3d5a456b21="spiky"][quote:3d5a456b21="Ecksian"]I'm so sorry Spiky, it's not the posties fault, it's mine.
    I had your present all set to go, but in my haste neglected to post it before I went away for the holiday period. :oops:
    Rest assured that I will correct this grevious oversight forthwith, and to make up for my tardiness I will include somthing extra to make up for the present you missed out on last year.[/quote:3d5a456b21]

Yay! I am loved :D Extras not required but will be greatfully accepted just for the thought that it wasn't the posties fault again...

Now all I have to do is get back from holiday to collect it...[/quote:3d5a456b21]

Ecksian, I did a tour of the two possible suspects for the present but neither post office had a package for me. Could you pm me the address you sent it to and the date its was sent? If this fails either you have to go into the post office to track it down or yet again the postal service has thwarted my ambitions of getting a christmas present. Back to feeling like Bob :([/quote:3d5a456b21]

It seems like the post office really has somthing against santa, I just got your present returned. I'll PM the address I have so you can check it, and then I'll send it via express post.
    By the way, I never recieved my secret santa gift either, lets form a coalition of people shafted by Australia Post.
  7. spiky Bar Wench

Shame on Australia Post and shame on Ecksian's secret santa. Shame, shame, shame.*

*For anyone looking for the reference see Darryn Hinch.
  8. Mynona Member

I posted your gift a bit late Ecksian but it should have arrived by now. Except... all postal services seems to hate us. If you still haven't gotten it by the end of next month I can send something else... though the odds of that getting through isn't high either... :(
  9. spiky Bar Wench

Australia Post is evil...
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I still have no present. *is sad* I bet it was good too.
  11. Hsing Moderator

Aw no... That would have been Spiky, no?

I don't want to be discriminating, but I think next year, Australia should... er... only be allowed to the postcard games.

Um.

Guys, you're not taking part in the Chain Diary thing, too, are you? :p
  12. spiky Bar Wench

Yes, yes we are...

I did send Om's present, but seeming as how it might have gone by boat I was going to leave it 2 more weeks before attempting to track it down.

I believe I already said that Australia Post was evil. But this is totally diabollical and it should burn in hell and die. Maybe we should write a joint letter to the complaints department with how crap their ability to perform basic tasks is. I mean a postal service that fails to post is merely a package minding service...

Om I thought your present was good, you may hate it cos its not exactly a fun present...
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

was it socks?
  14. spiky Bar Wench

Nope, a serious book, serious but short.
  15. OmKranti Yogi Wench

SPIKEY!!!!

I got the book, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just what I needed, I'm about to fly out again and I needed something good to read. You rock! The postal system sucks! Down with the Man! Up with science!

Huzzah!!
  16. Hsing Moderator

No... :shock:

:D
  17. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:3adb3e0c76="OmKranti"]SPIKEY!!!!

I got the book, thank you, thank you, thank you. Just what I needed, I'm about to fly out again and I needed something good to read. You rock! The postal system sucks! Down with the Man! Up with science!

Huzzah!![/quote:3adb3e0c76]

Woohoo! the boat finally got there :)

Next year I may just buy a plane fair and deliver it personally. Its gotta be quicker and at least it'll get there... It won't be cheap, but I need a holiday.
  18. OmKranti Yogi Wench

your welcome to come and visit anytime, I have a big futon...Colorado is beautiful.