Roleplay: The Mended Drum

Discussion in 'BOARDANIAN ROLEPLAY GROUP' started by DiscFlat, Jun 8, 2008.

1. DiscFlat New Member

Hi I just thought a bit of Roleplay could be cool...

DiscFlat walks in, up to the bar and orders a beer. The bartender glances up and then flatens himself agaisnt the wall.
    'Your'e a vampire,' he shouts.
    'I'm a black ribboner,' said DisFalt, as she walks to a nearby table and begins to drink her drink.
  2. Hsing Moderator

Any hints or further explanations how and where this might go? :)
  3. Tephlon Active Member

4. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, I agree with the green guy, this should be in the roleplaying forum...
  5. Tephlon Active Member

It's not easy being green... :)
  6. DiscFlat New Member

Carring on!

Discflat ducks down as a watchman enters the room. She takes out a small dragon, places it on the floor and kicks it hard. The dragon explodes and the watchman is blasted through the door into the street screaming, 'I'll get Lady Vimes on to you.'
    Discflat was blasted through the window and showered glass everywhere.:lol:
  7. Hsing Moderator

Well, I just thought if you want people to join in some way, you might want to lay out some rules, or something where you want to take this. I'm not sure that just text roleplaying free-style will attract many "players", if you look at those role-play-things on this board which were successful, they were things like the werewolf game, or roleplaying with rules like D&D...etc. But you're of course free to try - carry on.
  8. Blaydon New Member

oh my god

rules 1 to 6 make it no fun at all most of us like to roleplay to get away from the rules.
  9. DiscFlat New Member

Sorry

I'm sorry to hear that, but most of the roleplaying messageboards I have been on have these rules so no one can upset someone else.
  10. Blaydon New Member

rpg

what no one is allowed to die?
    groups cannot have a leader?
    you cannot roleplay antagonism betweeen races or groups?
  11. DiscFlat New Member

Well...

Exceptions could be made, but only if no one is insulted during the course of the roleplaying.