Baby Photos Competition

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I thought it would be fun to have a Match-the-Baby-Photo-to-the-Board-Member competition. So email me your baby photos and I'll collate them all for guessing and mirth.
  2. sampanna New Member

All babies look like miniature Churchills.
  3. Rincewind Number One Doorman

good game.
  4. KaptenKaries New Member

I'll try to dig out an old one of me.
  5. fairyliquid New Member

I only have one on my computer so I'm affraid your stuck with that....

Good idea Buzzfloyd!
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Up to how old is it a baby photo ? I don't think I have any tiny baby pics, only small kiddy pics...
  7. Electric_Man Templar

I'll have to go to my parents to get one as (shockingly) I never thought to take any baby photos with me when I moved out. I guess I'll have to just stroll in, take some photos and try to do so without mum noticing as I'm not sure that she'd be able to part with them...
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I guess up to about 3 years old, or however young you've got. I imagine several people will have the same issue. Otherwise, we'll all know that the ten-year-old 'baby' is Kat.

By the way, in case this wasn't clear - this is open to anyone to join in who wants to. You don't have to be an older member to do so.
  9. Angua_rox New Member

That is some baaaaaad syntax there man! :D

I'll try and dig one up, sounds like fun :eek: .
  10. Hsing Moderator

I'll take part.
  11. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Silence!
  12. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I don't think photography was around when I was a baby. Will you accept a decent etching?
  13. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

LOL! How about a lithograph?
  14. Delphine New Member

Several people have already seen a baby picture of me, as I had it as an MSN avatar for a while. But i'll send one anyway.
  15. Tephlon Active Member

I have just asked my sister to send me my pictures.
  16. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

But many of us do not frequent MSN!
  17. TamyraMcG Active Member

Buzzfloyd, I sent a picture to you using an address in your profile. I don't know if my mom and I managed to do it properly or not.
  18. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Got it! Thanks. :)

Keep on sending them, guys.
  19. Hsing Moderator

I sent mine (to the email-list-addy, it would appear...). :)
  20. Katcal I Aten't French !

I managed to get a snapshot of a couple at my parents' place yesterday, I'll send them to you asap Grace ;)
  21. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

How close are you to compiling the entries, Buzzfloyd? *taps fingers and foot impatiently*
    I'm really looking forward to this one. :)
  22. TamyraMcG Active Member

23. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Well, several people who've said they want to join in still haven't sent pictures. So far I've received photos from 7 people. So everyone sucks who hasn't sent one yet, and everyone else had better hurry up and send one.
  24. Orrdos God

I'll have a look and see if i can find one
  25. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

One less person sucks! (Is that right? It sounds wrong.) It's not Doors though.

As an interesting side note, most people so far have named the picture file as 'me'.
  26. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Me... me over here (jumps up and down excitedly with hand in the air). Guilty as charged. Probably us "me's" might have thought you would like to have a go at the competition yourself. :)
  27. Tephlon Active Member

Sent.

Named it me.jpg... just to mess with you.
  28. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Curse you, me's!

Now Bauke does not suck.
  29. Tephlon Active Member

Nor has he ever. Except through straws.
  30. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Or via Hoovers.
  31. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

How long shall I give for anyone else to send in photos? Till the end of next week?
  32. Tephlon Active Member

Yeah give those lazy b*stards a deadline... ;-)
  33. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Publish, and be damned! :evil:
  34. Katcal I Aten't French !

How many pics do you have and how many are pending ? If there are enough for a competition, go for it, we can always do a round 2 later on, in which case it would be good to have some fresh faces ;)
  35. Hsing Moderator

That's a good idea. I second Kat.
  36. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

At the moment I have 11, but I have been promised at least one more by the end of next week.
  37. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

One week, people!
  38. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I sent you an email Grace
  39. Dane New Member

Ok I wasn't sure what email people were sending photos' to so i used the one in your profile (the MSN one). hope it's ok.
  40. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Both emails have been received and the pictures added to the file.

Ella, when are you going to prise Doors' photo from his clammy hands?
  41. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

So, Ella said she would get Doors to find a baby photo this weekend. How long do we give them?

Also, could I have a volunteer to host the pictures?
  42. Katcal I Aten't French !

How about that guy named flickr? :D
  43. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I dislike the layout of Flickr, and I wanted all the pictures to be viewable on one page. Fortunately, we have a volunteer! Thanks, Joculator. :)
  44. Orrdos God

Argh!

SORRY!

I have dug a photo out and everything, we just forgot to scan it in and send it before we went to bed last night!

I'll fire it up anyway, just so everyone can see how bonny a baby I was