A Game of Mutiny

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Electric_Man, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Electric_Man Templar

A new game devised by myself and that most notorious landlubber, chrisjordan [img:25538eb65f]http://www.orrdos.com/comicchris.gif[/img:25538eb65f]

[size=24:25538eb65f]The Rules[/size:25538eb65f]

[b:25538eb65f]Setting[/b:25538eb65f]
    A ship. On the ocean blue.

[b:25538eb65f]Characters:[/b:25538eb65f]
    One Captain (NPC)
    One Cook (PC)
    One Cabin Boy/Girl (PC)
    Numerous Ship-hands (PCs)

The cook and cabin boy are determined at random, they are merely a position to add spice to the game, they don't possess special powers (except the ability to fillet fish in five seconds)

[b:25538eb65f]Roles of PCs:[/b:25538eb65f]
    Two people will be anonymously designated as Faction Leaders.
    Everyone else is 'normal'

PCs are not allowed to PM, IM, e-mail, call, speak to, exchange smoke signals or semaphore any of the other PCs about the game. All communication is to be made through the main thread [i:25538eb65f]only.[/i:25538eb65f]

[b:25538eb65f]Accusations:[/b:25538eb65f]
    Any PC can accuse another PC of being a mutineer at any time. Once accused, the captain will take a long look at the accused and will be able to tell if they are innocent or guilty.
    [list:25538eb65f][*:25538eb65f]If the accused is guilty, they will be killed
    [*:25538eb65f]If the accused is innocent, the accuser will be killed for causing dissent.[/list:u:25538eb65f]
    If a faction-leader is accused, they will implicate everyone in their faction and everyone in their faction will be killed.

If a former-member accuses their old faction-leader, the former member will also be killed and vice-versa.

[b:25538eb65f]Faction Leaders:[/b:25538eb65f]
    Your aim is to take over the captaincy.

You do this by getting people to join your faction. You must do this by careful persuasion in the main thread. You are not allowed to PM, IM, e-mail or contact any other crew-member except in the main thread. If someone joins your faction, you will know who they are. Once you have three members, you can nominate to kill someone. You can then kill another person after you get a fourth member, then at the fifth, etc.

Once you have the majority of the crew in your group, you take over the captaincy.

[b:25538eb65f]Normals:[/b:25538eb65f]
    Your aim is to survive to the end of the game.

If you do not attempt to join a faction, you will be considered loyal to the captain.

You can attempt to join a faction by PMing the GM (me) with the name of who you think is a faction leader.
    [list:25538eb65f][*:25538eb65f]If they are a faction leader, you join their group and the Faction Leader will know you have joined them. You will not know who else is in that group.
    [*:25538eb65f]If they aren't a faction leader, they will tell the captain and you will be killed.[/list:u:25538eb65f]
    Once in a faction, you can attempt to join the other faction or re-align with the captain. However, your previous faction leader will know of your defection and may get 'revenge'. If you re-align with the captain and are accused, you will be found innocent unless accused by your former faction leader.

If you are in a faction that takes over the captaincy, you win.
    If you remain loyal to the captain and both faction-leaders die, you win.

[b:25538eb65f]General Role-Playing Rules:[/b:25538eb65f]
    Please only post actions or dialogue on behalf of your own character. You can make reference to an action or something someone else has already said, of course, or interact with some anonymous crewmember, but you might be making a character do something their player doesn't want them to do, which can be annoying.

Night and day will come when we say. There's no fixed day-length, except the length of story. Same goes for other narrative aspects, like weather and stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, CJ and I devised this game and will be jointly running it and providing NPC posts to help the flow of the game and tell you what's going on.

So, who wants to play? If you do, please respond to his thread with a character name and a brief bio. Please note that we hope that this is a fast moving game, so people who can be online most days would be preferred.

If you have any questions about how the game works, just ask.

edit: added general role-playing rules
  2. chrisjordan New Member

3. plaid New Member

alright. i will play.

and my character shall be.....

ms. olivia moniker
    the clumsy cabin girl who spills things and can never keep her hair tied back.
    maybe she's run away from her twelve brothers and sisters and really really wants to see africa someday.
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

So... how did the werewolves get on board the pirate ship ? **scratches head, deep in thought**

I'm in, and will provide proper character description and suitibly attired avatar shortly.
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

i'm not going to vote!
  6. Electric_Man Templar

*stabs clay a thousand times with a rusty, tetanus infected hook*

[quote:625c799cae="Katcal"]So... how did the werewolves get on board the pirate ship ? **scratches head, deep in thought**[/quote:625c799cae]

This isn't a werewolf game, it's partly inspired by the werewolf game - but it's wholly different. No supernatural kilings here, just good old fashioned death by the hand of man.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:4671da2532="Blackadder the third"]- Do you know what Irony is, Baldrick ?
    - Of course I do, sir. It's like glody and bronzy except it's made of iron.[/quote:4671da2532]

So... Do we get to eat garner, even though he was killed by the hand of carrot ?
  8. chrisjordan New Member

See, we considered the fact you were being ironic, but...we honestly couldn't tell. Do you have a character, Katcal?
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:bab518121b="chrisjordan"]See, we considered the fact you were being ironic, but...we honestly couldn't tell. Do you have a character, Katcal?[/quote:bab518121b]
    As in a real personality, or are we still talking about the game ? If it is the game, then I'm still working on it. It's too hot to think here (what d'you mean "it shows" ?) I'll figure one out tomorrow in my air-conditioned office. Any similarity with silicon based lifeforms is entirely coincidental... :cooler:
  10. chrisjordan New Member

Yep, we're still talking about the game. And I want your character on my desk, first thing tomorrow morning.

Or there will be suffering.

Bad suffering.
  11. spiky Bar Wench

*shiver my timber*

(I can't afford more than one)

I'm in.

Character:

Slightly Sterile

A hunchbank from the stews of Chicago... well the windy bit that looks a like like Canada anyway. He is a comulsive cleaner and is the cleanest pirate ever. He carries around a container or Spray'n'Wipe[size=7:499ea9e77e]tm[/size:499ea9e77e] and a Chux[size=7:499ea9e77e]tm[/size:499ea9e77e] at all times and will clean any animate or inanimate object within 3 feet. However, he is an asset to any ship as he will scrub decks happily for a week before starting to clean peoples shoes.

Edit: to add character
  12. edster New Member

I’m in but I'm not that good at this sort of thing.

His name I’ll get back to you but and can’t be trusted with cutlery and he spends most of the time in a straitjacket.
  13. KaptenKaries New Member

Yarr!

Me character? Me alter ego, of course!

[b:bbd11ac1a1]Rick van der Karies[/b:bbd11ac1a1]

Bearded sea dog with suspiciously un-piratey pacifist tendencies. Loud voice and short temper. Wears an eyepatch on the eye closest to his malicious parrot, for preemptive reasons. Never gets sea-sick, but sometimes love-sick.

Ex-captain Karies used to fly a Dutch-flagged Barque, "The Swollen Zwolle", before an incident involving the Spanish treasure fleet, the governor of Caracas' daughter and a pair of tweezers resulted in his discharge from the Dutch navy.

Marooned on the Antilles, Karies enlisted under another captain (the captain so far un-named by the GM). His motifs for this have not been explained to the other crew members.

Edit: Added more background.
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:725f96713e="chrisjordan"][quote:725f96713e="Katcal"][quote:725f96713e="chrisjordan"]See, we considered the fact you were being ironic, but...we honestly couldn't tell. Do you have a character, Katcal?[/quote:725f96713e]
    As in a real personality, or are we still talking about the game ? If it is the game, then I'm still working on it. It's too hot to think here (what d'you mean "it shows" ?) I'll figure one out tomorrow in my air-conditioned office. Any similarity with silicon based lifeforms is entirely coincidental... :cooler:[/quote:725f96713e]

Yep, we're still talking about the game. And I want your character on my desk, first thing tomorrow morning.

Or there will be suffering.

[i:725f96713e]Bad[/i:725f96713e] suffering.[/quote:725f96713e]

Aye Aye Sir !!!

[b:725f96713e]Paisley Button[/b:725f96713e]

A 16 year old lad, very wiilling, not necessarily able. He has always wanted to be a pirate, and finally convinced his doting mother to let him go to sea. So she did the best she could as a single mother who sells turnips for a living, and prepared his kit. She spent almost all her money on his beautiful red sword belt, although of course he's not allowed a sword yet, because they're terrible pointy and he could poke someone's eye out with one of those things. So the rest of his stuff she put together the best she could; his knitted eyepatch (purely for show) is dark blue because she was out of of black wool, and his headscarf is made out of one of his pillowcases from when he was still an "ickle baybee". Actually, to his mother, he still is.

He always does what he's told, and actually doesn't really pay attention to who's doing the telling or what he's asked to do, which may take him a long way, but not necessarily in the right direction.

Edit : I forgot to say his mum couldn't afford a real parrot, so she whittled him one out of a turnip.
  15. Watchman New Member

Aye maties, I'll be joinin' your endevour if'n you'll be having me?

Seaman Richard 'Dick' Harris

Aged 32 and a stout and experienced man before the main mast. Raised amongst the Portsmouth docks and served 10 years aboard HRH vessels taking goods from Southampton to the Indies before being taken captive in a boarding action by pirates and swearing to join the crew in return for his life.

Has since sunk to depths of depravity and depression only those at their lowest ebb can reach and reeks of bitterness, cynicism and rum. Still patriotic about the greens fields of England but long since given up returning, now a dedicated pirate.

Keeps his hair in a tight pony tail, wearing the tattered remains of his old uniform. The only thing about him that isnt ragged is the sword he keeps well sharpened, polished and ready for use.
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hum... hang on a sec', I've just read the rules again, are we supposed to be pirates or just regular sailors ? We've all gone and jumped on the pirate bandwagon here with our characters but there was nothing in the first post about pirates specifically, just "a boat"...

Ben ? CJ ?

Edited because although "badwagon" is quite a funny though where pirates are involved, it's not what I meant :D
  17. Electric_Man Templar

We didn't specify, but we're happy to allow the masses to have some kind of creative input. :p

You can be pirates or normal sailors if you want. A hotchpotch of normal sailors and pirates is also acceptable. Seeing as most people are generally piratey, it's become a pirate game (how unexpected was that!). Players could still produce a Honest Seafarer character, though they'd have to make a good background story as to why they are among all these crooks and villains.
  18. KaptenKaries New Member

I specifically made sure my bio don't say why my character is on this ship, be it a pirate ship or a peaceful merchant vessel.

[b:28ba4e8765]Edit[/b:28ba4e8765]: If a public motivation is required by the GM, I will happily provide one in the bio, otherwise I was looking forward to role play that bit.
  19. chrisjordan New Member

The Captain will be leading the crew on various piratey adventures (and players will be able to decide whether they want to stick with him or not judging by the decisions he makes during these), so I'd say all players are pirates in some shape or form...even if some are more honest than others.

We did actually intend this to be a pirate game. We just forgot to mention it. Blame Ben.
  20. chrisjordan New Member

Stating the public motivation shouldn't be necessary, as long as this doesn't result in any problems when you're playing your character. If you don't feel the need to, that's okay.
  21. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:1029c4606e="KaptenKaries"]I specifically made sure my bio don't say why my character is on this ship, be it a pirate ship or a peaceful merchant vessel.[/quote:1029c4606e]
    An honest sailor with an eyepatch and a parrot ? Who [b:1029c4606e]are [/b:1029c4606e]you trying to kid, KK ? :D
    Ok, pirates it is then. Blame Ben. Perfect ! YARRR !!!
  22. Rincewind Number One Doorman

GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD, MIGHTY PIRATE!

This game appeals to me greatly, unforntunatly i'm not realible on being on-line which sucks. TO THE MAX!
  23. Electric_Man Templar

Arr, are ye sure ye wouldn't reconsider over a few hundred yaards of ale?

*pressgangs Rinso*
  24. Electric_Man Templar

*offers drink to all who join*
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !

**jumps up and down** can I join twice sir ?
  26. Electric_Man Templar

No, but you can have a drink...

*tips Katcal into the river*
  27. chrisjordan New Member

The river? Somehow sailing the seven rivers doesn't sound quite as spectacular.
  28. Electric_Man Templar

Well, we didn't want to contaminate our lovely seas.
  29. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I would like to play

My characters name is Woodle Needlebaum.

He is old, very old. been at sea a long time. too long. He says weird things. like "a pox upon ye" and likes to end sentances with "see?" as in: "I once had a dog, see" "He jumped in the sea, see?" "Now, I've got no dog, see?"

He has a big long white beard that is often brown with dirt and crusy with sea water. He likes to chew on the end of it when he's concentrating.
  30. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:13ff0b3bb4="Electric_Man"]Well, we didn't want to contaminate our lovely seas.[/quote:13ff0b3bb4]
    Duuuuuh, where d'you think the rivers go, smartarse ? **clings to inflatable parrot**
  31. Tephlon Active Member

[b:2f790735fe]Brian Shortbread[/b:2f790735fe]

[i:2f790735fe]Dwarf[/i:2f790735fe]

Woke up 10 years ago on a ship after a good and thorough quaffingsession with a vague memory of someone offering drinks and something about "not falling off the plank".

Turns out he's is really fond of the seas.

Brian tends to react rather violently to any (percieved) sizeist remarks. Good thing his rather sharp axe usually makes people consider what they say to him.

He has a life preserver around his waist at all times, because of the chainshirt he's wearing.

[color=olive:2f790735fe]Edited: to add the lifepreserver bit.[/color:2f790735fe]
  32. chrisjordan New Member

Just a quick note...

The game will be starting next week, just to give a little extra time for anyone else who wants to play to sign up.
  33. koshu New Member

me! me! pick me!

Can i play please!!!!!!

I will be [b:2237fff384] Victoria Shembles [/b:2237fff384]

She used to live in a Fancy house on her fathers estate but got mixed up with one of the stable boys..... needless to say her father wasnt very happy about this and decided that she had better get married to some old geezer. She wasnt having it. the first chance she got she ran helter skelter for the docks and jumped on the first ship she found. She is a tough girl from only having brothers and can deal with most things. people shouldnt take advantage of her.....she is rich and can hire any trainor she feels like.

edit: to fix errors
  34. edster New Member

ok

[b:d61b03f0b5]the duck[/b:d61b03f0b5]

he lived on a island about the size a small car for 30 years. he always in a straitjacket and can't be trusted with blades and he's is always muttering "the duck, the duck, the duck" and when he sees one he runs a way.
  35. Orrdos God

[b:14fbef753f]Bloodbeard the pirate.[/b:14fbef753f]

A mighty pirate!

Has been sailing the seas for many a year, cutting throats, pillaging and raping!

Has lost both an eye and a leg at sea.

Also: drinking grog.

Dislikes: gardening, mountaineering and woodworm

Is clean shaven.

YARR!
  36. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:b9da278f00="Orrdos"][b:b9da278f00]Likes: pieces of eight[/b:b9da278f00],[b:b9da278f00] ladies[/b:b9da278f00], swords and fancy hats[/quote:b9da278f00]
    I should never have read [i:b9da278f00]Eats, shoots and leaves[/i:b9da278f00]... Also, I need more sleep and cooler weather.
  37. Delphine New Member

I want to play. But i cant post a character til tomorrow.
  38. Electric_Man Templar

*points to ella's avatar*
  39. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:2bc68e572f="Orrdos"][b:2bc68e572f]Bloodbeard the pirate.[/b:2bc68e572f]

A mighty pirate!

Has been sailing the seas for many a year, cutting throats, pillaging and raping!

Likes: pieces of eight, [s:2bc68e572f]ladies[/s:2bc68e572f] Being very GAAAY, swords and fancy hats

Is clean shaven.

YARR![/quote:2bc68e572f]

Correted!
  40. allthatjazz New Member

Ooooh pirates. I think I'm going to like it here. But first, I know that I will not have computer access from the sixth to the eleventh of august...will the game be over/can someone take over my character/can he go into temporary hibernation for those days? If not I'll rescind him.

Edward Jackson
    A thin, pale young man who walks the thin line between 'buccaneer' and 'foppish', he enjoys wearing black, floppy hats, and a razor-thin sword that he takes out and waves at every opportunity (it makes a nice swishing sound). His boating skills are slightly less advanced then his swordplay, but his secret passions (poetry and beatboxing) help equal it out.
  41. Orrdos God

[quote:dbd91fef21="Rincewind"][quote:dbd91fef21="Orrdos"][b:dbd91fef21]Bloodbeard the pirate.[/b:dbd91fef21]

A mighty pirate!

Likes: pieces of eight, [s:dbd91fef21]ladies[/s:dbd91fef21] Being very GAAAY, swords and fancy hats

Is clean shaven.

YARR![/quote:dbd91fef21]

Correted![/quote:dbd91fef21]

Pffffff!

Bloodbeard is clearly a MANLY name. Macho, and not in the least GAAAAAAAAAAAY.

I glare at you!
  42. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Probably checkin' out my sweet ass.
  43. Orrdos God

You distrurb me sometimes :)
  44. chrisjordan New Member

You can always submit your character, and do nothing and hope for the best on those days. :p

Or, if you want more control over what happens to him, you could just wait for the next game.
  45. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:05d40a0dfb="allthatjazz"]Ooooh pirates. I think I'm going to like it here. But first, I know that I will not have computer access from the sixth to the eleventh of august...will the game be over/can someone take over my character/can he go into temporary hibernation for those days? If not I'll rescind him. [/quote:05d40a0dfb]

Well, it's two weeks away, so there's a probability that the game will be over or the character will be dead already. If you are still alive and the game is continuing, then you can elect to 'hope for the best' or we could probably foist your character onto someone else. The decision, is yours.

Appreciate you warning us of your time away, though.

I think a list of characters would be useful at this point, but it doesn't mean people can't still join before we start!

0) The Captain (NPC)
    1) Ms Olivia Moniker (plaid)
    2) Slightly Sterile (spiky)
    3) Rick van der Karies (KaptenKaries)
    4) Paisley Button (Katcal)
    5) Seaman Richard 'Dick' Harris (Watchman)
    6) Woodle Needlebaum (OmKranti)
    7) Brian Shortbread (Tephlon)
    8) Victoria Shembles (koshu)
    9) the duck (edster)
    10) Bloodbeard the pirate (Orrdos)
    11) Edward Jackson (allthatjazz)
    12) TBCISMT (Delphine)

edit: changed ella's provisional character name
  46. allthatjazz New Member

[quote:37cb7c6fcc="Electric_Man"] The decision, is yours.[/quote:37cb7c6fcc]

Thanks ;) Such power! I'll go the hope-for-the-best route.
  47. Delphine New Member

Ok! My pirate is called:

[b:d2affb9473]Bob Amor[/b:d2affb9473]

A wiry male bucanneer. Chews his fingernails. Has sailed the seas for several years. Beard of hair. (obviously.)

Bob despises faux pirates, the kind who actually wash, who drink non-alcoholic drinks occasionally and who prance around waving swords like they are feather dusters.

Only drinks grog. Waves swords like they are big pointy bits of metal. Glares at people while chewing nails. Constantly simmers with repressed rage. Always thinks he is right. Sings old sea shanties about the sea. Claims to have fallen in love with a mermaid in his youth.

Wears no hat, but does have grey dreadlocks.

What does "TBCISMT" mean anyway? I presume the S stands for Speedy.
  48. chrisjordan New Member

TBCISMT

To Be Confirmed In Several Millenia's Time
  49. Electric_Man Templar

Right, registration is now closed and we have chosen the Faction Leaders, who we have sent PMs to.

At this point, I would like to remind you all that you are not allowed to contact each other about the game in any way, except by using this thread or the one that will be opened tomorrow, where the game will actually take place. Please keep all roleplaying to that thread, and use this one for any rules questions.

And now, the full cast list. Including Captain's name - what a revelation!

0) Captain Turbulent (NPC)
    1) Ms Olivia Moniker (plaid)
    2) Slightly Sterile (spiky)
    3) Rick van der Karies (KaptenKaries)
    4) Paisley Button (Katcal)
    5) Seaman Richard 'Dick' Harris (Watchman)
    6) Woodle Needlebaum (OmKranti)
    7) Brian Shortbread (Tephlon)
    8) Victoria Shembles (koshu)
    9) the duck (edster)
    10) Bloodbeard the pirate (Orrdos)
    11) Edward Jackson (allthatjazz)
    12) Bob Amor (Delphine)
  50. Electric_Man Templar

Just moving this over here to allow the game to flow

[quote:b6d4588001="In the game thread, KaptenKaries"][quote:b6d4588001="Electric_Man"][quote:b6d4588001="KaptenKaries"]Reading another captain's charts was like reading a diary of the ship's endeavours. He noted several plotted sunken ships in darker ink, that he couldn't remember from any Dutch charts, most likely sunk by Turbulent himself. [i:b6d4588001]Whatever happens, I have to copy these charts, somehow[/i:b6d4588001] he decided.[/quote:b6d4588001]

[color=red:b6d4588001]Sorry KK - should have made this cleare: the captain only gave you the co-ordinates (latitude and longitude figures) not an entire map. You don't recognise the co-ordinates, they're in a territory you don't know.[/color:b6d4588001][/quote:b6d4588001]

OOC: What's the use screwing up my perfect roleplaying there? Either give me info or expect me to roleplay. Am I allowed to have kept a chart in my chest which I brought down to my bunk when I entered the ship? Also, to be reasonable, even without a chart, I should be able to guesstimate the general direction where we're heading, I must have known the approximate coordinates of the town I left.[/quote:b6d4588001]

Woah, I made a mistake, I hold my hands up. I should have been clearer about what was on the paper you were handed because it was a unknown object to you, but the contents of anything you are given is up to Chris and I.

To clarify: You do know the direction we're heading - that's why the captain gave you the co-ordinates, but he hasn't told you anything about the location and you haven't been to that territory before.

What you have in your chest is completely your own business, most people settle for a couple of lungs, a heart and some miscellaneous tubing - a few people have alien spawn, it's a personal choice. ;)
  51. edster New Member

when and where is this set?
    is there guns? why is there a dwarf and the English Navy?
    sorry but i don't understand
  52. Watchman New Member

Personally I pictured this as being set in late 1700's real world, not discworld. Apologies if that's not so, I'll scrub out all referances and turn him into whatever the disc equivalent would be.
  53. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:289f26355f="Watchman"]Personally I pictured this as being set in late 1700's real world, not discworld. Apologies if that's not so, I'll scrub out all referances and turn him into whatever the disc equivalent would be.[/quote:289f26355f]
    Well I got more or less the same impression, pirates aren't really a typical discworld feature... yet :D
  54. chrisjordan New Member

There is a dwarf because someone wanted to be a dwarf. Watchman is right; it's set in the Age of Sail, when pirates were mostly about, but this is just a 'fun' game and we're not going for complete historical accuracy. If someone wants to be a dwarf, although it's quite Discworldly, it does no harm to the game.
  55. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well quite, it's not as if dwarfs don't exist or anything. My dad's a dwarf. A 6 foot dwarf, and proud of it, so no size-ist remarks, please...
  56. Electric_Man Templar

And don't forget that there are vertically challenged people in the real world too, so a pirate dwarf is feasible. I doubt it would be that common in the pirate world, but not impossible.

edit: *mutters at cross-post with katcal* [size=9:062753ff86]stupid work distracting me mid-post, stupid french[/size:062753ff86]
  57. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:1c0b11f6a0="Electric_Man"]
    Woah, I made a mistake, I hold my hands up. I should have been clearer about what was on the paper you were handed because it was a unknown object to you, but the contents of anything you are given is up to Chris and I.

To clarify: You do know the direction we're heading - that's why the captain gave you the co-ordinates, but he hasn't told you anything about the location and you haven't been to that territory before.

What you have in your chest is completely your own business, most people settle for a couple of lungs, a heart and some miscellaneous tubing - a few people have alien spawn, it's a personal choice. ;)[/quote:1c0b11f6a0]

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Reason I was a bit upset was because there had been like five posts after mine, and one even interacting with my post, until you discovered the anomaly. I fully agree that the GM decide anything that happens, and what was on that note, yes, but I was just very pleased with a good post and logged in to see it shattered. :-D

I suppose you must have a good reason not showing the captain's charts to my character, and I accept that you did what you did.

As long as it doesn't turn into "We're sorry, we forgot to tell you the biggest, baddest grizzly bear you've (n)ever seen was teathered to the mast you lean against. He ate you alive. Sorry!" I'll stay on the boat.
  58. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:6588c866f5="KaptenKaries"]As long as it doesn't turn into "We're sorry, we forgot to tell you the biggest, baddest grizzly bear you've (n)ever seen was teathered to the mast you lean against. He ate you alive. Sorry!" I'll stay on the boat.[/quote:6588c866f5]
    Aww, dammit, I was saving that one up for later... :( Oh well, there's still that killer penguin you almost sat on just now.
  59. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:7b18260546="Garner"]i'm not going to vote![/quote:7b18260546]

I think I'm having a Snails day (week, month, year). I just got this. And laughed. Very much.