Who is your favourite cartoon character?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Venerico, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Venerico New Member

I know that many of you are allready grown up, but averyone was a kid :D .
    So I'm asking you who is your favourite character and why?
    My is definitly Bugs Bunny,
    [img:df70a44d40]http://www.amazoncastle.com/postcard/bugs2.gif[/img:df70a44d40]
    because he's good & evil at the same time.

[b:df70a44d40]Mod edit: Corrected spelling of poll choice[/b:df70a44d40]
  2. Smoking_GNU New Member

BUGS, definitely. And , not to sound like buzz ere, but it is spelled "Warner" . Sorry.
  3. Orrdos God

Marvin the Martian clearly rules all.
  4. TamyraMcG Active Member

I immediately thought of Marvin myself. then Bugs and the great Wile E. Coyote, I'd have to say Warner Brothers has my vote.
  5. Roman_K New Member

Warner has my vote. Can't beat those Wile E. Coyote cartoons.
  6. Tephlon Active Member

Warner obviously beats Disney's bland collection of sugarfree cartoons.

I am a big fan of a lot of Manga animation though, although character wise it'd have to be Warner.

I'm split between Tom and Jerry (As a Duo) and Daffy Duck.
  7. spiky Bar Wench

Best ever was Astroboy...or it was when I was 8. You can't beat a character that shoots out its butt...

[img:81d8230a38]http://amr.nextstudio.net/images/astroboy.png[/img:81d8230a38]
  8. sampanna New Member

I thought this was about book cartoons, not tv cartoons .. I was going to vote for Calvin and Hobbes :)
  9. colonesque10 New Member

Daffy Duck for me. I like the way he doesn't give a damn and the world always seems against him. And the lisp gives him a bit of something too. Go Daffy! :)
  10. shadowgirl New Member

[quote:9a1fc9858d]the wonderful thing about tiggers
    are tiggers are wonderful things
    their heads are made from rubber
    their tails are made outta springs!!![/quote:9a1fc9858d]

*bounces* i love tigger!!!! woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!!!
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

If Dale was here I'm sure he would pick He-Man.

I personally like Elmer Fudd...."Be vewy, vewy qwiiiet"
  12. Smoking_GNU New Member

WILY CYOTE MOST DEFINITELY. Naruto comming a close second.
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Naruto does rock. "Believe it!"
  14. Smoking_GNU New Member

My friend living in the same... (don't know the right english word, possibly hostile: KOSHUIS)... as me has the ENTIRE series on his computer, comming to a grand total of 26 gig. :shock:
  15. fairyliquid New Member

the lion king will always hold a special place in my heart :)

edit to add

[quote:9b0f17d580="sampanna"]I thought this was about book cartoons, not tv cartoons .. I was going to vote for Calvin and Hobbes :)[/quote:9b0f17d580]

if you want to know book carttons id have to go for peanuts...cant beat snoopy
  16. Smoking_GNU New Member

It would have a place with me too, if we hadn't been forced practically at knifepoint to watch the first hour of it 12 TIMES (this was in my first 5 years of school). Talk about chinese torture number 134.
  17. fairyliquid New Member

[quote:440f1f1277="Smoking_GNU"]It would have a place with me too, if we hadn't been forced practically at knifepoint to watch the first hour of it 12 TIMES (this was in my first 5 years of school). Talk about chinese torture number 134.[/quote:440f1f1277]

i did that - willingly...the video I have has been watched and rewound so many times that lines now appear all over it :D