Talk about losing your head about things.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by redneck, Jul 16, 2008.

1. redneck New Member

I heard about this while listening to the radio on my way to work this morning. Since I operate saws every day it piqued my curiosity. I've been trying to figure out how he could make it all the way through without the saw stopping.
  2. TamyraMcG Active Member

I hope no one explains it, we don't need people knowing how to do this.
  3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

He could have applied duct tape to the throttle control, but the weight of even a small saw under full revs. makes it difficult to hold and control unless you've had some experience.

The police say there are no suspicious circumstances? My guess is there may be several considering he was the last 'awkward' tenant remaining in the block of flats and they company were urgently wanting him to move.
  4. spiky Bar Wench

Hmmm the logistics involved certainly make you think...

There was a report in the local paper years back that said something along the lines of "The heads of two people were found in the boot of a car... No suspicious circumstances are apparent." and everyones like how do you get to people's head in the boot without being suspicious?

Apparently, it was a double suicide involving a panel van, a high tension wire and driving really fast into said wire. Still when do people sit down and go, hey let's kill ourselves and I know just the way to do it!
  5. Gypsy New Member

eep!:shock:

What else can you say to a post like that?