Pink Pussycat Club

Discussion in 'THE WATCH BOOKS' started by Joculator, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

A few weeks ago a friend asked me if I could do him a few posters to advertise his birthday at his office. I know he's a Pratchett fan so I redesigned an unused poster I had done for an amateur dramatic society hoping to perform Cabaret.

The result looked great when it was printed on photographic paper and laminated. Those fluorescent marker pens you can get write well on the plastic surface.

[IMG]

Just in case anyone would like a copy of the original, I've posted it at this address.

I was going to use it as part of a series for the Informer pages and do a couple of sketches of the dancers (if I dare), but it loses a lot by being printed in monochrome. Ah well... back to the drawing board.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

That's funny, I was just reading the bit in Making Money this morning where they're offloading the old, dead wizard into the club. I bet you could make it work better if you somehow made the sign more primitive and perhaps the pole a bit knobbly, and have some odd head sillouhettes in the crowd and a wizard's hat. :)
  3. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I was going to start on a B & W version tomorrow, I'll take those suggestions on board Mal, thanks
  4. Hsing Moderator

How did you make it?
    I'm just eager to learn. :)
  5. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I'll PM the instructions to you. They will take up a bit of room here.

I like your new avatar as well.
  6. Hsing Moderator

Ooh, cool! Thanks!
  7. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Try this one Mal

[IMG]

Complete with authentic Morpork Spelling
  8. randywine Member

Terrific Joc.

R.
  9. Maljonic Administrator

Really cool, I like it. :)