I apologise.

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Smoking_GNU, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Smoking_GNU New Member

O.K people. I apologise for spamming the shout box. I will from now on mostly use the M board. Please forgive me and accept me into the fold of this exellent community. :oops:

PS. I am not being sarcastic (plz, i mean it)
  2. Smoking_GNU New Member

BTW, is there a possibility, roumour or otherwise of a TPratchett convention, tour or sighning anywhere in South Africa?
  3. Maljonic Administrator

That's okay, so long as you don't start spamming the message boards instead. I think it's generally prefered if you edit your original post if you want to add something, rather than posting again straight after, but don't worry about it just this once.

Don't know any rumours about Terry visiting South Africa, but I'll let you know if ever I hear anything. He was there in 1993 I think? :)
  4. Smoking_GNU New Member

Thank you.
  5. Roman_K New Member

It was just as well that you didn't spam the boards proper. Now, don't do it again. Your first outburst in the shout box was a bit amusing. This one wasn't.

Also, try to write in proper English.

Thank you.
  6. Garner Great God and Founding Father

what's an M board?

what's plz?
  7. colonesque10 New Member

I think an M board is a Mr James Board from Bisham near London whilst plz obviously means 'puny lama zoo' :)
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Stupid. I's a board shaped like an 'M' used for stencil 'M's for the 'M' in Meat Factory signs.

and PLZ is a type of cheese made from Penguin milk.
  9. colonesque10 New Member

DAMN! Wrong again, story of my life.*

*Shown live on CH5 tonight at 11.30pm, 3D glasses recommended.
  10. Smoking_GNU New Member

LOL :lol:

I like you people.

I probably should have written it out as "Message Board"

I'm used to do this. As they say 'Old, and sometimes stupid, habits die hard". :oops: