Backwards Smilies - A Christmas Inquisition

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Dec 24, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

As we draw closer to the happiest day of the calander, it is also time that we look back on the great social travesties and criminalities that plauged us throughout the year.

There are many such social travesties that have been noteworthy this year - Doors and Ella stopped posting due to love. Pixel once again managed to escape Liberal 'Re-education' Camp. CJ secretly started studying Mormonism without telling Plaid.

But the one crime that's so great that it must not be endured on Christmas Day is the crime of Backwards Smilies. This is a dark and insidious heresy from the dawn of the Internet, before right thinking people realized it was easier to tilt your head to the left to see faces made out of punctuation. In those dark days, some fools believed it was more sensible to tilt your head to the right.

But they were wrong. And we all knew it.

Yet now, in this enlightened age, there are those who flaunt their deviant abnormalities and embrace the backwards smilies! They scorn the helpful emoticon feature of our beloved boards, and display a blatant lack of concern for our cervical (it means neck, perverts) stability at every turn!

That is why, on this day of joyous days, I ask you to join me in rooting out the heathens from our midst, and bludgeoning them to death - or at least into a state of sensibility - for their heinous crimes.

- This message brought to you by the "Hug a Veteran for Christmas" foundation.
  2. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Damn straight!
  3. Electric_Man Templar

Those heterosexuals been getting you down, Grace?
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

(-:

Nah, you're right, GGG, it's just wrong.
  5. Angua_rox New Member

Let us smite the heathens!
  6. Tephlon Active Member

)-:

Nobody expects the boardanian inquisition...

I just feel that in the spirit of boardanianism we should respect people's choices in Smilieness whether it be rightsided or leftsided.

Can't we just all get along?
  7. Saccharissa Stitcher

What has Brad done now?
  8. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

What the hell, it's Christmas... who cares?
    Mind you...normally I would say kiss my (_x_)
    Apologies to anyone who is unfamiliar with the "butt" smilies :)
  9. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Graphical emoticons are the Devil! (-:
  10. drunkymonkey New Member

Backwards smilies for backwards people!
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Duuuuh ! Have you, like, ever seen, like, any hollywood movies dude ? Like, the Devil rocks man. Like. Duuuh.

:D
  12. Angua_rox New Member

:) They look all wrong. They are abberrations(sp?)!!
  13. Bradthewonderllama New Member

That's because you forgot the nose!

Not :)

But (-:

It's all about the nose.
  14. Maybe even abominations? :D

What about a round nose? (o:
  15. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Round noses are better than no noses...
  16. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Proof that graphic smiles are evil. Check out #8.
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

not bothering to preview or edit to add a space is evil. Bah humbug to your proof ! Hah !

:p :lol: :roll: