Who Stays? You decide. [valid flamewar thread]

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by missy, Feb 12, 2007.

1. missy New Member

Ok so I just read another story that Jade has had her life ruined by this series of Big Brother. The poor soul has lost alot, Friends, career, business and public acceptance. Isn't it about time people left her alone and focused on how bad the show is for doing this to her and how awful it would be to have another series that could do this again?

Forget the racism, forget angula gate ("its in East Angula aint it) and concentrate on what this sort of show is doing to the poor unfortunate people, like Jade, who don't have a clue of how to live in the public eye, and help them get through their lives without the aid of a TV programme that does nothing to help them.

Who Stays? Hopefully not the Big Brother experience.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Big Brother is a work of the devil and anyone who has ever watched it should be hung. Hanged. Whatever.
  3. Tephlon Active Member

Who's talking about me?
  4. Victimov8 New Member

Why is it that these people - such as Jade, have become 'personalities'?
    They are fairly useless at the best of times, and because they have appeared on a television program, they are now celebrities? What is the world coming to?
    Surely she should have known what was going to happen? Idiots
  5. missy New Member

"these people" are personalities because they actually have one, i need say no more.....
  6. Victimov8 New Member

How the hell can you make the assumption that I have no personality? I have many interests, and I have many friends online!!!!

Just because you're sat behind a keyboard and are anonymous doesn't mean that you can have a go at me! :evil:

Just because I have no interest in these non-entities doesn't mean that I have no personality!!!

It is all crap!
  7. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

If you go flinging insults, you can expect to get them flung back!

That said, Jade Goody may be a victim of exploitative conmen in the TV business, but people that stupid deserve everything they get. I couldn't give two hoots what happens to Big Brother - if people like her get in trouble because of it, that's just natural selection in action.
  8. missy New Member

You quite obviously sit behind the keyboard all day too and as for your "friends" well i'm thinking there isn't alot of them out there and the ones you do have are pretty geeky like yourself.

How dare you have a go about Jade and all the other personalities. I would like to see you be brave enough to walk into something like that, in front of millions of people (you know millions? slightly more than the generous 5 i am thinking you actually know) and keep your cool under those circumstances.

With all the rage i'm sensing from your side of the screen, i think you should apply for the next series (if there is one) so we can all vote you off first as the most irritating contestant since Nasty Nick!

:butthead:
  9. Tephlon Active Member

As they like to put conflicting personalities in the House I'm nominating Missy to join Buzzfloyd then.
  10. missy New Member

Are you trying to say Buzz and me wouldn't get on?
  11. Victimov8 New Member

I am quite happy in the knowledge that I have absolutely no idea who this individual may be...

What is so brave about going out in front of the cameras? I truly believe that it is more a case of wanting instant fame and money with no work... Either that or plain idiocy on their part
    I was not insulting anyone who didn't deserve it! I think I'll get rid of the TV if this goes on...
    [Editted to remove superfluous end quote...]
  12. missy New Member

Get rid of the tele? you mean you don't spend all day talking to your "net friends" well well, perhaps you do have some sort of a life. Let me guess, Sir David Attenborough and Terry Wogan shows.

You have no idea do you, i bet you go out to work for a living, but not hard graft, oh no. You sit at your desk all day and plan what you will say to the boys on the net. I say boys because no self respecting girl would have anything to do with you. Open doors for them, i think you have no choice in that as your head is that big it will open the door before you get there!

Jade may be a bit slower than the rest of us mere mortals but at least she has friends that are real!
  13. Victimov8 New Member

And how many of her 'friends' are going to stand by her now that her fortune has vanished and she has proved to the world that she is a bigotted idiot?
    I am not so sure that Jade is actually so much slower than you though - Maybe Tephlon is correct - you could probably go for it yourself...
  14. missy New Member

Knowing you wouldn't have the guts to makes that a compliment honey.

Also as you obviously are scared of normal people, I really think your intelegence is nothing to be proud of, especially when you are that alone you have no one to share it with.

Who needs money when you have flesh and blood true friends.
  15. Victimov8 New Member

You question my 'intelegence' [sic]? That barely needs a comment... Why should I be scared of 'normal people'? I may not have many RL friends, but those that I do have are better than you could ever know!
  16. missy New Member

Or would want to know if they are anything like you.

I may not be able to spell, but at least i can have fun without nit picking every opinion shown by others.

If thats how you get your kicks, i would hate to see you in a real conversation where people actually talk without spellings to be singled out!

:toimonster: Go flush your head.
  17. Tephlon Active Member

Heh. In real conversation you would have gotten away with "thats" but "spellings" might get a reaction...

Also, how rude of you to propose to Victimov8 that he flushes his own head. The bullies at school are there for a reason...
  18. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

If you think Jade Goody works hard, or that she has real friends, you're as stupid as she is. And, like I said, people like her simply have it coming. You can't complain if being stupid leads to your downfall - it's just obvious it's going to!

Stupid is as stupid does, stupid.
  19. Electric_Man Templar

I think it is rather fitting that the show which created this behemoth has additionally vanquished it. That is the rhombicosidodecahedron of life. Ms Goody can hardly claim disparity as her magnus frater accorded her opes, it is entirely his imperative to expunge it.

Humans are quick to partake in the floccinaucinihilipilification process, it has happened before and it will happen repeatedly until evolution explicates perfect men.
  20. TamyraMcG Active Member

Fascinating
  21. Tephlon Active Member

CalifragalisticaliWHAT?
  22. missy New Member

Profundus Maximus. Perfect men sir? Joke there is self explanatory.

Buzz, you really need to get out more honey. This show is shit, i admit it, but just for the entertainment value alone, its been worth it to see Jade in all her glory.
  23. spiky Bar Wench

All television is terrible and only watched by small minded idiotic gits. We should be focused on the higher arts.
  24. Andalusian New Member

Big Brother is the only place where the lowly Australian moron can shine in their full glory.

Keep the show, otherwise these people would be out in the community.

Coppe should, however, be held entirely responsible for its existence. It is a Dutch invention, after all.
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !

Come now, if we start blaming the Dutch for everything that's really their fault, including insult to all things with toungues that is the Dutch language, we'll be here 'till christmas !
  26. Tephlon Active Member

Dutch cursing can be rather concise actually...

Stom konijn!
  27. Cynical_Youth New Member

:D

Dutch is a beautiful language.
  28. Katcal I Aten't French !

It's a strange thing that only the Dutch think so.

And no, Dread Dutchman, I'm not going to shut up. :p
  29. Tephlon Active Member

Heh. Used a translator, did you?

"Stom" does indeed mean "Mute", but the best translation would be "Dumb", in both senses of the word.
    "Konijn" is indeed "Rabbit".
  30. Katcal I Aten't French !

I already knew the word for rabbit, and this proves my point, if Dutch was a decent laguage, it would translate properly in a babelfish. Besides, I don't care what it means, I'm still not going to shut up.
  31. KaptenKaries New Member

Don't watch tv.
  32. Tephlon Active Member

Wow... Dumb doesn't describe you at all then...

Lapin Fou...

Is that an order, sir?
  33. KaptenKaries New Member

I like to think of it as an offer you won't refuse.
  34. missy New Member

Heh, Perhaps the sad Victimov8 and yourself should get together and be virtual friends since you are obviously some sort of cave men that want to go back into the past and not forward to the electronic future. The one that includes TV.
  35. KaptenKaries New Member

The future might be one thing. Television will hopefully not be included in mine. I think it's a silly one-way communications device that would have been good had they actually aired anything with a bit of substance.
  36. missy New Member

I know the actual programme was awful but you can't deny Jade has been some fun in the public eye, and without tele we wouldn't have her.
  37. Victimov8 New Member

I am sad for not wanting to watch some moronic pillock on the TV? Sorry, but I think that is more sad that you have so little life that you want to watch such tripe
  38. missy New Member

I will have you know that there is nothing nicer than snuggling on the sofa with someone you love, watching something you are both interested in.

Both being two people, real live people, not imaginary ones in your head.
  39. Victimov8 New Member

Just because I don't throw myself at anyone who comes along, doesn't mean that it won't happen some day!
    Free market economics may justify the money that is made by the TV companies, and they are sure as hell making a lot, but that doesn't mean that it is any good...
  40. missy New Member

Throw yourself at someone....thats difficult from behind a comp screen mate. You need to interact with real people (i say people as you probably don't know if you like women yet)

I hope you do find someone to share things with as it must be a very sad and lonely life for you with only the head people for company.
  41. KaptenKaries New Member

Don't think for one second that I'm not noticing how you try to spread your ideologies by striking down on those different than you. I've had it up to here with your "real people" and "unreal people". Hater!
  42. Electric_Man Templar

I note with interest that the television afficionado is accusing an erstwhile colleague of being stuck behind a screen, whilst, no doubt, addicted to not just one, but two of the very same devices!

Delusional irony or gross hypocrisy? Vos constituo.
  43. spiky Bar Wench

Your all idiots for even wasting your time even discussing tv. Go sit in a corner and don't come back until you have seen the entire Ride of the Valkyries and can have an intelligent conversation.