White and Nerdy

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. Garner Great God and Founding Father

yep. i was amused. dunno what song it's parodying though... does that make me nerdy?
  3. Hex New Member

My stoner friend was singing this in the hall the other day.
    It describes him quite well.
  4. Maljonic Administrator

[quote:b406f8b596="Garner"]yep. i was amused. dunno what song it's parodying though... does that make me nerdy?[/quote:b406f8b596]I didn't even know it was supposed to be a parody of anything, unless it's that Offspring, Pretty Fly for a White Guy thing?

I've either done or still do about 80% of the things mentioned in that song by the way, but I'm not nerdy in the least.
  5. Bradthewonderllama New Member

*chuckles voraciously*

The wise poobahs of the internet say that it is a parody of Ridin'
    white bread.
  6. Bradthewonderllama New Member

And the video features the talent of Tiny "Zeus" Lister.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh dear... it suits me much too well, it's almost scary... except for the braces, I don't have enough teeth for those...
  8. Maljonic Administrator

[quote:5557db98d3="Bradthewonderllama"]*chuckles voraciously*

The wise poobahs of the internet say that it is a parody of Ridin'
    white bread.[/quote:5557db98d3]I don't know why, but that makes it even funnier. :)
  9. Angua_rox New Member

Hehehe. That's cool.
  10. Ahh..I've missed you, Weird Al. :lol:
  11. Tephlon Active Member

Wicked!

I hate the original. I'm so fed up with the "I'm so cool, I've got a cooler car/hotter chick/bigger house/more "bling" than you" rap.

Give me DJ Shadow or Jurassic 5 any day.
  12. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I totally agree that watching the Ridin' song really does make that parody funnier. The parody is way better, except...Brad is that the guys name? Tiny "Zeus" Lister. he played that big dude in "Friday'? He's funny.
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

But surely... the Ridin song was a parody too ? I mean... they can't seriously think that's cool... can they ?
  14. Roman_K New Member

Reminiscent of It's All About the Pentiums, but I must say I like this one more. Much more. Both the song and the video rock in so many ways.
  15. Roman_K New Member

[quote:3761d556b7="Katcal"]But surely... the Ridin song was a parody too ? I mean... they can't seriously think that's cool... can they ?[/quote:3761d556b7]

You overestimate the human intellect, Katcal.

edit: small typo.
  16. OmKranti Yogi Wench

17. Garner Great God and Founding Father

be glad you're not a product of american culture, Katcal. it's a sad, sad place to grow up these days.
  18. Darkbane New Member

The part where he pulls up on that rolling thing in the jogging suit caused me to shoot red wine out of my nose. bravo weird al.

What's the big guy's name from the original video? He + a little CGI and a foot or so taller = detritus.
  19. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:e179f21bd5="OmKranti"] Check this out!![/quote:e179f21bd5]

What the...? Thats scary...
  20. KaptenKaries New Member

21. Katcal I Aten't French !

22. Bradthewonderllama New Member

[quote:0a3ad7b2fb="Garner"]be glad you're not a product of american culture, Katcal. it's a sad, sad place to grow up these days.[/quote:0a3ad7b2fb]

How would you know?

;-)
  23. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:a202de5ce9="Bradthewonderllama"][quote:a202de5ce9="Garner"]be glad you're not a product of american culture, Katcal. it's a sad, sad place to grow up these days.[/quote:a202de5ce9]

How would you know?

;-)[/quote:a202de5ce9]
    That is true... But hey, he may just grow up one day, you never know...
  24. Marcia Executive Onion

I really enjoy the fact that Weird Al has outlasted some of the people he's parodied.
  25. Katcal I Aten't French !