Which is best: North or South

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Smoking_GNU, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Smoking_GNU New Member

Which of these is the best.
    Especially for those who have travelled a bit.

An easy one for you, Ecksian.
  2. sampanna New Member

I like Mars, myself. The lemon meringue hills alone make it worth the visit.

Edit: grammar :roll:
  3. Smoking_GNU New Member

HAH HAH HAH! Very funny.
    :axe:
  4. Perdita New Member

Can I vote for both?

I'm a world lover.
  5. Ba Lord of the Pies

The southern hemisphere's all right, if one's into that sort of thing. But the Northern hemisphere has [i:733ef0e017]class[/i:733ef0e017].
  6. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Equator is where is at.
  7. Electric_Man Templar

The earth's core ROCKS!*

*Molten rocks
  8. Faerie New Member

I'd say anywhere but here rocks. Don't you ever wish you could just pick up and move just because?
  9. spiky Bar Wench

I went Southern which is obvious... but we are heavily outnumbered down here, which is no fair!

But if I had the choice I'd go for that new planet, you know the 10th one they've just found cos I'm always looking for something new to do.
  10. fairyliquid New Member

I went north...lots of stuff up that way. I think I'm in the north right now...It's pretty close to the south though. Just a few degrees above
  11. Smoking_GNU New Member

[quote:cf8a968af0="spiky"]But if I had the choice I'd go for that new planet, you know the 10th one they've just found cos I'm always looking for something new to do.[/quote:cf8a968af0]

Yes, but there's a problem right there. If there is a problem there, it means that there is a miniscule miscalculation with our calenders. I'ts not that serious, only feturing on the minut scale. This is because (all of you who know this please stop reading) the planets have an effect on our orbit and they have moddeled today's calender after the effects of the other 8 planets (with assorted moons) on our earth. If there is a tenth planet (and it is big enouth to be calculated as a planet of our solar system) then they will have to recalculate our calender, which, if there is a significant alteration, will change today's society, it being bound closely with the calender.

This will most likely cause huge problems and will cost economy's a lot of money.

I might have overstated the above mentioned effect of a tenth planet, so bear with me. Sorry to rant. :D
  12. sampanna New Member

It's also showed how misconcepted astrology is :)
  13. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Is that why we keep getting people birthdays wrong.
  14. spiky Bar Wench

[quote:ea599ead34="Rincewind"]Is that why we keep getting people birthdays wrong.[/quote:ea599ead34]

Nah thats just quantum.