Which DW Character are you?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by roisindubh211, Oct 18, 2005.

1. roisindubh211 New Member

basically just want to brag about my result :p
    I think I'm too much of a pushover for this, but I ain't complaining.
    [You scored as Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax. You are Granny Weatherwax! The most powerful witch on the Disc! You often use headology rather than actual spells, and are a very good witch, despite the fact that you sometimes wish you were a bad one. You play a mean game of Cripple Mr. Onion, and have a very powerful stare. By the way, you should really get that broom fixed?

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=82543
  2. Cynth New Member

Apparently I'm Granny as well...
  3. fairyliquid New Member

You are Lord Vetinari! Supreme ruler of Ankh-Morpork! Cool, calculated, and always in control. You graduated from the assassins guild, but failed a course on stealth and camouflage, because the professor never saw you there (even though you attended every class). You always seem to know what everyone is thinking, and after a conversation with you, people feel that they have just escaped certain death.
  4. Perdita New Member

Captain Carrot (only just) my hands aren't leathery enough to be the librarian
  5. Ecksian New Member

Carrot, as I expected.
  6. Smoking_GNU New Member

Carrot and only above librairian.

However, I feel i have way more in common with Cutwell, the 1 st grade wizard from Mort.
  7. chesterguy New Member

[quote:66d552d322]
    You scored as The Librarian.

You’re the Librarian! Once a wizard, now an Orang-utan (due to an unfortunate magical accident), you refuse to be turned back for a few reasons: In this form, it’s easier to reach the shelves and hold more books; having the strength of five men makes people return their books on time; life’s great philosophical questions boil down to “when do I get my next banana?‿ You say “ook‿ but are usually understood well enough.

Commander Samuel Vimes

75%
    The Librarian

75%
    Rincewind

69%
    Cohen The Barbarian

63%
    Greebo

56%
    Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

56%
    Lord Havelock Vetinari

50%
    Carrot Ironfounderson

50%
    Death

38%
    Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax

31%

[/quote:66d552d322]

I'll comment on this later as i need to go and eat and will get shouted at if i dont go now ;)
  8. Venerico New Member

"You are Lord Vetinari! Supreme ruler of Ankh-Morpork! Cool, calculated, and always in control. You graduated from the assassins guild, but failed a course on stealth and camouflage, because the professor never saw you there (even though you attended every class). You always seem to know what everyone is thinking, and after a conversation with you, people feel that they have just escaped certain death."

[img:83998f325c]http://images.quizfarm.com/1128293183Vetinari.jpg[/img:83998f325c]

Not to bad, I think :)
    Like it said.
    I AM COOL! :cooler:
  9. queenynci New Member

I'm Nanny Ogg !
    As she is my favourite character of the series i'm quite happy about this :D
  10. redneck New Member

You scored as The Librarian.

You’re the Librarian! Once a wizard, now an Orang-utan (due to an unfortunate magical accident), you refuse to be turned back for a few reasons: In this form, it’s easier to reach the shelves and hold more books; having the strength of five men makes people return their books on time; life’s great philosophical questions boil down to “when do I get my next banana?‿ You say “ook‿ but are usually understood well enough.

The Librarian

100%

Lord Havelock Vetinari

81%

Commander Samuel Vimes

75%

Death

69%

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

69%

Greebo

63%

Carrot Ironfounderson

63%

Cohen The Barbarian

50%

Rincewind

44%

19%
  11. TamyraMcG Active Member

81% Nanny Ogg
    75% the Librarian
    63% Carrot Ironfoundersson and Rincewind
    50% Death
    44% Commander Samuel Vines
    31% Greebo and Lord Vetinari
    19% Granny Weatherwax

I'd say that's about right. :lol:
  12. SunshineDaydream New Member

I'm Lord Vetinari! After that it was a tie between Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg. A most interesting combination, but I may have skewed the results because I really, really like Vetinari. Of course, my friends might not appreciate it if I actually act like him.
  13. hermes New Member

I scored as Granny. I'm not quite sure what to think about that...
  14. Saccharissa Stitcher

Nanny Ogg. You have been warned.
  15. sampanna New Member

[quote:921fc56100="Saccharissa"]Nanny Ogg. You have been warned.[/quote:921fc56100]
    We knew you were the village witch anyway :)
  16. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

[quote:b29510155f="hermes"]I scored as Granny. I'm not quite sure what to think about that...[/quote:b29510155f] :D

I thought I'd done this one before, but I'm sure I would have remembered this question:
    "Do you have soft, yet firm, leathery hands?"

Anyway, for the first time [i:b29510155f]ever[/i:b29510155f], I came up as Carrot! This surprised me, because I certainly don't see myself in that light.
  17. Dane New Member

I'm Carrot Ironfounderson. Although only as myuch as i am nanny Ogg :D Still I'm quite happy about being Carrot
  18. Willmolly3 New Member

Is there somewhere you can do a test to find this out or is it to your own interpretation?
  19. Dane New Member

20. Willmolly3 New Member

You are Granny Weatherwax! The most powerful witch on the Disc! You often use headology rather than actual spells, and are a very good witch, despite the fact that you sometimes wish you were a bad one. You play a mean game of Cripple Mr. Onion, and have a very powerful stare. By the way, you should really get that broom fixed…

75%
    Commander Samuel Vimes

63%
    The Librarian

63%
    Rincewind

63%
    Lord Havelock Vetinari

56%
    Cohen The Barbarian

56%
    Gytha (Nanny) Ogg

50%
    Carrot Ironfounderson

38%
    Death

38%
    Greebo

31%
  21. Ozzer New Member

Yes!

"You are death! Reaper of souls! Riding your horse, Binky, with a scythe at hand. Always working, always busy… You sometimes try to socialize with the living, and ALWAYS SPEAK IN CAPITAL LETTERS."

COWER, O MORTALS!

:D

I missed Vetinari by a smidge, and then the next closest were Carrot and Vimes at 50%. Go me!
  22. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:55c65e1d69="Willmolly3"]Is there somewhere you can do a test to find this out or is it to your own interpretation?[/quote:55c65e1d69]

Guess who hasn't been reading the entire thread!

Cool avatar pic.
  23. colonesque10 New Member

I'm Cohen the Barbarian or Nanny Ogg if I was a [i:75ab43f012]lady[/i:75ab43f012]
  24. bbakag New Member

I am Nanny Ogg...which is actually quite crazy since I was Nanny Ogg in a production of Wyrd Sisters once...! I'm fairly certain my 3 year old son would come out as a claw-laden ball of fatality (aka Greebo) so that pretty much sums me up!
  25. lipi New Member

Carrot Ironfounderson 75%

Gytha (Nanny) Ogg 63%
    Esmerelda (Granny) Weatherwax 63%
    Lord Havelock Vetinari 56%
    Commander Samuel Vimes 50%
    Death 50%
    The Librarian 44%
    Greebo 44%
    Cohen The Barbarian 44%
    Rincewind 31%

I guess I missed Nanny at the "experience" (nudge, nudge) and the booze question :p And I have no idea where I went wrong for Granny.
    I'm fine with the results, really. Never wanted to be a witch, let alone Granny :p No, really, it's fine! I'll just go sulk in the corner now.
  26. bbakag New Member

My husband scored as my all-time favourite character, Commander Vimes! Although the experiment has given rise to decidedly unhealthy thoughts about a relationship between Nanny Ogg and Sam Vimes...*shudder*
  27. shadowgirl New Member

""You’re the Librarian! Once a wizard, now an Orang-utan (due to an unfortunate magical accident), you refuse to be turned back for a few reasons: In this form, it’s easier to reach the shelves and hold more books; having the strength of five men makes people return their books on time; life’s great philosophical questions boil down to “when do I get my next banana?" You say “ook" but are usually understood well enough.""

i dont know whether to laugh or cry so i'll just ook!!!
  28. Willmolly3 New Member

[quote:eba6151039="Rincewind"][quote:eba6151039="Willmolly3"]Is there somewhere you can do a test to find this out or is it to your own interpretation?[/quote:eba6151039]

Guess who hasn't been reading the entire thread!

Cool avatar pic.[/quote:eba6151039]

I am a doughnut!! I thought it was qst page, as most forums open on the 1st , but this unique site goes to the current page. I am quiet pleased with that dicovery!!
  29. redneck New Member

Has anone else scored 100% on their character? I was just curious.
  30. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I got 100% Carrot.
  31. Ozzer New Member

I think I got 98% on Death, but when I retook it to check, I must have changed some answers because I got 100%! :)
  32. sampanna New Member

Bit of a bummer, isn't it? You can figure out what answers to give so you end up as the character you want to be :)
  33. redneck New Member

Yeah, you can manipulate the answers to give you the character of your choice, but I really did try to answer truthfully. I think the clincher for me was the soft, leathery hands bit. Doing tree work has given my hands a nice tough exterior, but they're still pretty soft. At least I think they are.