Where I've been

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by BlueOrca, May 29, 2008.

1. BlueOrca New Member

Well, it's been a while since I last posted something here on the message board.
    The reason for that being that I have been very busy these last couple of weeks.
    On April 15 we got the keys to our house, which had to be completely painted, from attic to scullery.
    Last week our furnitures came. In packages. So we had to put everything together ourselves.
    But now (almost) everything is in place, it seems like I can start to relax again. The wedding's in 3 weeks, so I really need some time to rest.
    I have fibromyalgia, which means I have a lot of pain and I am tired all day. Even now it pains me to write this.

But anyway, I can start to relax now, with 3 holidays to look forward to.

Greeting, BlueOrca
  2. Maljonic Administrator

You have a scullery? La di da! :)
  3. spiky Bar Wench

Sculleries still exist?

You'll have to get a scullery maid just for the look of the thing. They could also do your typing for you.
  4. mowgli New Member

Wow! Hope the next 3 weeks are as restful and stress-free as 3 weeks before a wedding can be :smile:
  5. Tephlon Active Member

I don't think I've ever seen the words stress-free and wedding in one sentence, unless as a negative... :)

Also: PUG!
  6. Mynona Member

With the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about places you'd been.

I was wrong.

But wooo! Scullery! (does that mean you need a scullery maid?)
  7. BlueOrca New Member

Are you volunteering??? :wink:
  8. BlueOrca New Member

Yes! My pug, 4 years old, goes by the name of Gizmo.

Do you also own a pug?
  9. Tephlon Active Member

Don't own a Pug, but I read Sheldon. (There's a lot more: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

:)
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh dear, that made me snort. Everyone else on this bus now thinks I'm mad.
    Ok, KNOWS.
  11. Mynona Member

Not really. I'm not very good at scullary-maiding.

I'm more of a high priestess kind of... human.
  12. spiky Bar Wench

Those comics were indeed very amusing. brought a smile after 3 hours of tedious photocopying...
  13. Tephlon Active Member

You are on a bus, reading this site and the Sheldon strips?

I hate you and your obviously well connected life. ;-)
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, one of the good things about working for a phone company is getting things like the iPhone for ridiculously low prices, or even free... (that's just to rub it in...) Although it may comfort you to know that however great it is, the iPhone also has a few sucky features that are almost as annoying as the rest is great.