What is your pirate name?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by sleepy_sarge, Jan 20, 2006.

1. sleepy_sarge New Member

Find out here

Mine is

[quote:821791a0b4][b:821791a0b4][size=12:821791a0b4]Mad Sam Flint[/size:821791a0b4] [/b:821791a0b4]

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr! [/quote:821791a0b4]
  2. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:af659b2132]Mad James Kidd
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr![/quote:af659b2132]
  3. Perdita New Member

Red Mary Rackham
    Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate

oohh eeerrr :oops: [/quote]
  4. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Mine was rubbish.

[quote:0b8d43046f]pirate name is:
    Calico James Bonney
    Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr[/quote:0b8d43046f]
  5. Trollmother New Member

[i:284026fd5a]My pirate name is:

Captain Ethel Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr![/i:284026fd5a]

Im always in charge. :)
  6. Andalusian New Member

Pirate name:

[i:0f76de0f5b]Black Anne Kidd
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr![/i:0f76de0f5b]

Rightio.
  7. Cynical_Youth New Member

[b:4eae57ac35]Black Roger Flint [/b:4eae57ac35]

[i:4eae57ac35]Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr! [/i:4eae57ac35]
  8. Tephlon Active Member

[quote:fbd2a33b11] [b:fbd2a33b11]Black Jack Rackham[/b:fbd2a33b11]
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! [/quote:fbd2a33b11]
  9. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:e2ae893137="Tephlon"][quote:e2ae893137] [b:e2ae893137]Black Jack Rackham[/b:e2ae893137]
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! [/quote:e2ae893137][/quote:e2ae893137]

Arrrrr - related to Red Mary? (aka Perdita)
  10. Delphine New Member

Red Anne Flint
    Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Hard and sharp? How inaccurate. YAARRRRRRR!
  11. Ozzer New Member

Your pirate name is:
    Black Morgan Vane
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Eerily correct.... :)
  12. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[i:15534ce66c]Mad Mary Vane

"Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr! "[/i:15534ce66c]

So true, so true. Especially about the sneaky disemboweling thing. Oh yeah!
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

[b:25e8831991]Captain Charity Bonney[/b:25e8831991]
    Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

:lol: I sure would beat the hell out of a ninja if I ever met one :D
  14. fairyliquid New Member

[quote:d9c05e1656="sleepy_sarge"]
    Arrrrr - related to Red Mary? (aka Perdita)[/quote:d9c05e1656]

It's a pirate family!

Perdita, Tephlon and moi...Plus we have a cool last name! (or so I am told)

[quote:d9c05e1656]Mad Anne Rackham
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! [/quote:d9c05e1656]
  15. Guest Guest

Iron Jenny Roberts
    A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

oooh, i'd make a cool Pirate! but whats with the name! JENNY, short for Jennifer, how wussy do i sound!
  16. Maljonic Administrator

[b:472bb6ce20] Captain John Flint[/b:472bb6ce20]
    Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
  17. KaptenKaries New Member

I updated my avatar to celebrate my new line of work.
  18. Perdita New Member

19. Hsing Moderator

Extremely cool.
  20. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Thats classic. :D
  21. lipi New Member

[quote:991fd3e345][b:991fd3e345]Bloody Bess Flint[/b:991fd3e345]
    Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr! [/quote:991fd3e345]

Aye! Come to have yerr arse kicked! Arr!
  22. Hsing Moderator

[quote:d6dcf288af] Iron Anne Flint
    A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr! [/quote:d6dcf288af]

It seems the entire Flint family has a long pirating tradition, and I have many sisters...
  23. lipi New Member

Aye, the Flint dinasty is very fertile ;)
  24. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:6dd6bb8d35="misswhiplash"]oooh, i'd make a cool Pirate! but whats with the name! JENNY, short for Jennifer, how wussy do i sound![/quote:6dd6bb8d35]
    Oh yeah, so you think Charity sounds better ? :D

KaptenKaries, your new avatar rocks ! :D
  25. Sir_Gawain New Member

[quote:1d0eccb961]Black Mary Rackham
    Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! [/quote:1d0eccb961]

Yet another member of the Rackham family line! Ahoy there, mateys!

Let's see what happens if I say I'm male...

Black Jack Rackham. With the same description. I like 'Jack' much better than 'mary'. Bring on the giants!
  26. TamyraMcG Active Member

I got [b:789c318e58]Mad Mary Kidd[/b:789c318e58]
    [i:789c318e58]Every pirate is a little bit crazy, you though are more then just a little bit. Even though you are not the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a reliable pirate, arr.[/i:789c318e58]
  27. spiky Bar Wench

Yarrh!

[quote:5e1d0e204e][b:5e1d0e204e]Dirty Anne Rackham [/b:5e1d0e204e]
    You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr! [/quote:5e1d0e204e]
  28. TheJackal Member

[b:716e7bf8ff]Dirty Harry Kidd [/b:716e7bf8ff]

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
  29. roisindubh211 New Member

Mad Anne Kidd
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
  30. KaptenKaries New Member

I thank you all for the kind words of my headgear. What will be my next hat? [i:6a58d309b0]You[/i:6a58d309b0] can decide! If you give a suggestion I like perhaps I'll incorporate it into my avatar. ;-)
  31. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:2003552a28="KaptenKaries"]I thank you all for the kind words of my headgear. What will be my next hat? [i:2003552a28]You[/i:2003552a28] can decide! If you give a suggestion I like perhaps I'll incorporate it into my avatar. ;-)[/quote:2003552a28]

More hats?

Dang! I was waiting for the parrot to appear, then the eyepatch, then..... ;)
  32. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:1437c03ef3="KaptenKaries"]I thank you all for the kind words of my headgear. What will be my next hat? [i:1437c03ef3]You[/i:1437c03ef3] can decide! If you give a suggestion I like perhaps I'll incorporate it into my avatar. ;-)[/quote:1437c03ef3]

A top hat will give you [i:1437c03ef3]instant[/i:1437c03ef3] class.
  33. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:fb071040a1="sleepy_sarge"]Dang! I was waiting for the parrot to appear, then the eyepatch, then..... ;)[/quote:fb071040a1]

No more waiting!
  34. Rincewind Number One Doorman

35. sleepy_sarge New Member

:D Now it [i:2d8cceac7f]truly[/i:2d8cceac7f] rocks!
  36. KaptenKaries New Member

37. Sir_Gawain New Member

Wonderful, Cap'n, wonderful!
  38. sleepy_sarge New Member

Now which of ye scurvy dogs have looted/stolen/bought this wonderful PC accessory
  39. KaptenKaries New Member

Lovely! All that is missing now is an ergonomic pointing device for us seadogs with hooks.
  40. Sir_Vaims New Member

Red John Rackham
    Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Arr,mi maities! or something like that!
  41. Sir_Gawain New Member

Aye, I have that there thing! It's missing an A! I can't say 'Arrrr'!
  42. Orrdos God

Mad Davy Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
  43. Rilla New Member

[quote:820ba599e5]Mad Bess Vane
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr![/quote:820ba599e5]

Arrr. *stealthily disembowels people*