We've found Osama!!!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by spiky, Sep 12, 2007.

1. spiky Bar Wench

This is one of the funniest stories in years... I don't know if it made the news OS so I'm going to rehash it here.

A local satirical show called "The Chasers War on Everything" breached the security at the APEC summit on the weekend in a big way. They made a fake motorcade with black cars and second hand police bikes. they put the Canadian flags on the front and the drove through all of the check points with one of the team dressed as Osama bin Laden in the back seat.

The police were up in arms as the Canadian PM hadn't even arrived in the country yet. And the Chaser guys got arrested. you can see preview footage here.

The show is on tonight so if I can get the full thing I'll post it later.
  2. Cynical_Youth New Member

I read about this. It's awesome. I love the Chasers, especially their stunts. I love that skit in which they fined people for having vanity plates.

I really miss that show. Unfortunately, the new series started just as I left. :sad:
  3. spiky Bar Wench

4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Surely 'in to'?

That is an awesome story.
  5. spiky Bar Wench

Ahhh Grace where have you been? My grammar has suffered greatly in your absence. Don't leave me again...
  6. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

*tips hat* Just glad to be of service, Ma'am.
  7. spiky Bar Wench

And its such a lovely pirate hat too. Where did you get it?
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Now, how I came to get this hat, 'tis very strange and funny;
    Grandfather died and left to me his property and money,
    But when the will it was read out, they told me straight and flat:
    If I would have his money, I must also wear his hat.
  9. Hsing Moderator

*grins* :lol:
  10. Saccharissa Stitcher

I downloaded the show. It was hilarious.
  11. Pepster New Member

That was a good day, I'm still smiling about it:) The APEC security personel got what they diserved however as the Chaser folk had been forbidden to attend any APEC gatherings, the general area, etc.