Welcome Back, Plaid!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Ba, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Ba Lord of the Pies

It has officially been eighteen months since Plaid left. She should be returning any day now. So Ba has made this thread to keep her Canadian memories safely quarantined from the rest of the board. They can thank Ba later.
  2. Maljonic Administrator

I knew my clothes would be back in fashion one day!
  3. spiky Bar Wench

And my hairstyle :)
  4. sampanna New Member

Am back too, not really fashionable though. Funny thing - I saw some American (by the accent, but could be wrong) ladies doing charity work yesterday and thought of Plaid. Don't remember if that was what she signed up for though.
  5. spiky Bar Wench

She signed up to convert us heathen masses to the wonderful and insightful world of Mormonism... There might be some charity thrown in but who can tell in these crazy, crazy times.
  6. mowgli New Member

Welcome back, Plaid :smile: I wanna hear stories!!!
  7. Nester New Member

Welcome back, eh. :)
  8. mowgli New Member

Whoohoo - Nester's back as well! :smile:
  9. Ba Lord of the Pies

Spiky's hair is plaid?
  10. spiky Bar Wench

Yes. Yes it is. You got a problem with that?
  11. Nester New Member

Maybe she's trying to attract lumberjacks?
  12. spiky Bar Wench

Of course I am. Only if its to sing the Lumberjack song at them :)
  13. redneck New Member

I'm not a lumber-jack, but I do cut trees. I also sing the song at work quite often. I get odd looks, but I still have fun.
  14. sampanna New Member

Is she back or not? I'm quite interested in knowing about her experience with this gig. Gah - can't formulate the previous sentence satisfactorily - need my cup of tea!
  15. Ba Lord of the Pies

She should be back. She left July 11th, 2007, a bit over eighteen months ago. However, Ba supposes she might have other things to deal with before she can get online. But he will require an offering of delicious maple syrup before he will forgive her!
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

I do hope she didn't get eated by a big bear. Or a moose. Or a tribe of wild Canadian cannibals... :shock:
  17. Nester New Member

Yes. Yes I am. Prepare for inane commentary. ;)
  18. mazekin Member

Wow, I lose my internet for two days and everyone seems to come back!:smile: I must leave more often if that's what happens :D

Welcome back to everyone who is back, and Hi to those that never went anywhere - just in case they feel left out...
  19. plaid New Member

i did see this thread too. thank you very much, ba and everyone. i'm glad i have not been forgotten.
  20. Katcal I Aten't French !

Woohoo! She wasn't eated by a herd of wild Canadians after all! Welcome back!
  21. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

At last I can say, welcome back, Plaid!
  22. Roman_K New Member

Welcome back, Plaid. :)