Unseen Library ?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by steadly, Aug 24, 2007.

1. steadly New Member

Hi I am new and have been looking for any information as to wether BCA will be publishing further books from 1-15 as i now have collected all of these, does anyone have any news ? A big hello to you all by the way !
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Hi, what's BCA?
  3. TheJackal Member

Book Club Associates, I think!
  4. katz3883 New Member

I would also like to know if there's any news on any more of these coming out, as I have the first 15 and would love to have the entire set sat on my bookcase.
  5. Maljonic Administrator

I still don't know what they are, can you tell me?
  6. katz3883 New Member

They're special leatherette bound editions, only available through book clubs (hence the mention of BCA, the publishers, earlier). Go to ebay and search for 'Pratchett' and 'leather' and you should see a few copies up for sale.
  7. Maljonic Administrator

I see, thanks. :smile:
  8. steadly New Member

it would appear that bca are just about to release Soul Music, Interesting Times and Maskerade in this format ,just waiting for them to confirm. Anyone interested in books 4-15 they can still be purchased from here Fantasy & Science Fiction: - Current Member Homepage the first three is an ebay job i`m afraid and they are damn expensive!
  9. katz3883 New Member

the first three aren't as expensive on ebay as they used to be- colour of magic went for about £30 a week or two ago, I remember when it was going for about £100
  10. colonesque10 New Member

Wow!

I didn't realise I had so much money sat on my bookshelf. I'm gonna have to bubble wrap that corner of my bedroom for insurance purposes.
  11. Ba Lord of the Pies

*Plots to steal Kenny's books*

*And organs*
  12. redneck New Member

Ba, if both of his kidneys are good can I have one? I've always wanted one that I could leave sitting around the house. I think that it would be a good conversation piece.
  13. Katcal I Aten't French !

And once he's gone, can I have the bubblewrap to play with, pleaaaaase ?
  14. Ba Lord of the Pies

Only if Ba can have one of Redneck's lungs.

*Smothers Kat in bubblewrap*
  15. TheJackal Member

Unfortunately, the Fantasy & Science Fiction book club is only open to UK members. Stupid really because I'd pay for the extra postage to Ireland!
  16. Katcal I Aten't French !

17. colonesque10 New Member

I do not believe that either of my Kidneys are good for anything except maybe some sort of bumbag with a little sewing. (Fannybags for the Americans among us)
  18. jaccairn New Member

TheJackal
    They do look nice all grouped together on the bookshelf. The club I belong to (TSP) usually do a three for the price of two offer. But they probably won't send to Ireland either. Do you not have any relatives here who would act a post drop. They are heavy books though, so postage on is likely to be expensive.

[IMG]