The Question Game

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Orrdos, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Mooseman New Member

This one!
    [img:311bc63863]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9022/rinso9md.png[/img:311bc63863]

I'm not sure whether you prefer Bob or Bunny..... :? Which one?
  2. fudgecake New Member

Squee!! Rincewind-Bob!! :lol: Yayness!! :D

Erm, I think I like Bob better. Just coz I like putting him in outfits. I'm weird that way. :p

what is your LEAST favourite food? (D'oh, I'm back on food again...)
  3. Mooseman New Member

Ermmmm... melted cheese on orange slices. (Yes, I have actually eaten that!)

[quote:329861d87a="fudgecake"]Squee!! [/quote:329861d87a]

You ok there? Sounds a bit... wierd, even by the Board standards
  4. fudgecake New Member

Squee? It's a great word! :lol: Only a matter of time before it's in the Oxford dictionary... even if that's just me writing it in in felt tip... :roll:

Melted cheese on orange slices??? :shock: How on Disc did you come to eat that? :D
  5. Mooseman New Member

I was inspired by the "You can make just about anything with Lion Eggs.*" advert and all I had was cheese and an orange :)

Seemed a fun thing to do at the time.

Whats the strangest thing you eaten?

*Lion the brand, not the animal! :lol:
  6. fudgecake New Member

lol!!! Wow, how cool! I think that only works if you actually HAVE lion eggs... but even then I can't see what you'd do with orange and cheese... :D

Strangest thing I ever ate was rice-cake dipped in coke, because my brother said it tasted nice. Turns out he was wrong. Go figure. :lol:

My brother would like to know, does anyone like him? And no, you don't know him... he'd just like to know... :?
  7. Mooseman New Member

Well.... If your parents created you and him, then he should be a bit like you. Or perhaps an evil-twin :evil:

*backs away from Fudgy*

Will you set him on me? :shock:
  8. fudgecake New Member

lol, hmm, whaddya think Joe?

Joe: **shrugs and growls**

EEE hee hee. :lol:

Aww, Joe is as unhappy as Bob! what can we do to cheer him up?
  9. Mooseman New Member

Give him a Fudge-Cookie. That'll cheer anyone up! :D
    But....
    Will a Fudge-Cookie please Bob? :?
  10. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

No, Bob doesn't like them.

Will someone cross post with me?
  11. fudgecake New Member

Damn!

yes they did Buzzfloyd. :D

Why am I so slow at typing?? :lol:
  12. sleepy_sarge New Member

too much cookie dough on the fingers?

Isnt it Toaf's day to cross post?
  13. Mooseman New Member

She wanted a break.. She had a Kit-Kat!

Why did you two fail our mission? We were soo close... :(
  14. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Because it was getting a bit silly.

Is this messageboard like any other messageboard?
  15. fudgecake New Member

Me and Moosey? Silly? Surely not. :lol:

No, it is not. The people are altogether of a better stock. :D

How many roads must a man walk down before he trips over a rock?
  16. Toaf New Member

3577.4 and a third

What's the best cure for a The Cure overdose?
  17. Faerie New Member

Penicillin.

What is so great about this song?

Edit: The link is not going where it is supposed to so look at albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php
  18. QuothTheRaven New Member

It contains llamas.

Since llamas are from south america, and since ll is pronounces as like a y in spanish, is llama actually prounounced "Yama".
  19. spiky Bar Wench

Only if you really enjoy people looking at you in a funny way.

Does quoth liked to be looked at in a funny way?
  20. QuothTheRaven New Member

It depends on how you define the word funny.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
  21. Kat_in_the_Hat New Member

He would chuck what wood a wood chuck could chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Do you have diamonds on the soles of your shoes?
  22. Faerie New Member

No, I have the word SKETCHERS written in yellow. And some small rocks wedged in the treads.

Do you secretly wish to be a corn flake?
  23. redneck New Member

No, of course not! I want to be.... a frosted flake. Same shape, but much sweeter.

Why does sweat tickle when it runs down your back?
  24. Naiad New Member

because its funny and wants to make you laugh.

what is really in peanut butter?
  25. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

A small leprechaun named Brendan.

Where is his pot of gold?
  26. Toaf New Member

In a cave!

How many more bands is Pete Doherty going to go through before he finds true happiness and attains musical perfection?
  27. Naiad New Member

[color=blue:856752349c]forty-three-seven hundred bands!

Why do I have to wake up before noon?[/color:856752349c]
  28. fairyliquid New Member

Early to bed, early to rise; makes a man (or woman!) healthy, wealthy and wise.

well we can always hope.

Is there any hope?
  29. Andalusian New Member

Yes, as long as I can sit here with a bowl of popcorn, listening to Joy Division and carefully ignoring my family, there will always be hope for everything.

Why is the sky so depressing?
  30. QuothTheRaven New Member

Because if it wasn't, people would actually be happy, which would violate the laws of physics.

We all know that the laws of physics don't aply to restauronts, but what about cafes
  31. redneck New Member

Probably only somewhat, being as it's not quite a restaurant and not quite not a restaurant.

Is James Thurber's statement, "Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy and wealthy and socially dead," more correct?
  32. spiky Bar Wench

I think the statement falls down on the fact that it advocates an early start to the day... No matter what it does to your social standing, getting up early is evil and should only be spoken of in hushed voices, in dork rooms deep underground...

Am I over-reacting?
  33. QuothTheRaven New Member

No.

What exactly is a "dork Room"?
  34. spiky Bar Wench

Its what you get when dorks get together in a room for network gaming and the power goes out...

Have you ever been in a dork room?
  35. TamyraMcG Active Member

If the TV lounge of the men's dorm at UMD counts, I have. I got a really heavy dork vibe there and it makes me nervous even thinking about it 25 years later :shock: .

Is it weird that my sister and I share a fondness for the smell of baby pigs?
  36. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I'm afraid it is, Tamyra. It's actually freaking me out slightly.

Did Redneck say 'male' instead of 'man' deliberately, and was it just to emphasise that women don't need to pay attention to stupid proverbs?
  37. Naiad New Member

[color=blue:b1beed6cc1]feminist ay? right on. i think redneck just likes to push your buttons...you might want to take that up with redneck though...

Has anyone heard of norman rockwell?[/color:b1beed6cc1]
  38. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I'm afraid I haven't. Sorry, Norman. Also, I'm not a feminist, I prefer equality.

Can you both spell and pronounce 'eh' correctly?
  39. Delphine New Member

Oh dear, that's the one word in the whole of the English Language I can't spell. But it's pronounced 'Eh'.

Actually, it can be pronunced a couple of ways. I usually hear it in my head when I read it as the soft 'eh' sound you get in 'meh'. 'ay' is questioning. 'eh' is indifferent.

Why does MSN Messenger hate me so? Because it does. It hates me.
  40. fairyliquid New Member

MSN is a specially built system which is made to ensure all user are eternally frustrated and on the verge (often veering over) picking up the computer and throwing it out of a 20 story building.

What do you think the statistics are for people throwing computers (annd other electronic devices) out of high buildings are?
  41. fudgecake New Member

I guess pretty high... and I must count for at least half of them. :D

Are you currently at school or University, or are you in.... **looks around shiftily** THE REAL WORLD?? **awoo!** :lol:
  42. Naiad New Member

[color=blue:884241eb76]i'm in high school... i dare not venture to the real world...i like living in the surreality i've become accustomed to...[/color:884241eb76]
  43. Faerie New Member

Ask a question ya ree.

Edit: I'll ask one for you: Computer animation or regular animation?
  44. TamyraMcG Active Member

As much as I love regular animation, computer animation tends to thrill me beyond all reason.

If babies smell good and puppies smell good what makes you think baby pigs don't smell good?
  45. Kat_in_the_Hat New Member

Well...they're pigs. Its just kind of assumed.

Have you ever actually smelled a baby pig?
  46. redneck New Member

Yes, and they really doo smell kinda cute. :oops:

Grace, that's the way the quote had it. I had not spin on it whatsoever. It was direct copy-paste. PS, Norman Rockwell was a famous American painter. He included a himself in almost every one of his paintings. see here

Have you ever had a squirrel run up your britches leg?

Edit: finally got my url thingy to work right. now off to bed. damn, i've got to be at work in four and a half hours. :evil:
  47. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

No, because I don't wear britches!

Why don't the people being frustrated by MSN get on the vastly superior AIM and talk to me? Fools. I [i:587ce85350]told[/i:587ce85350] you AIM is better than MSN.
  48. Toaf New Member

Because MSN has nicer smilies. :D

Would one hate oneself if one were not one?
  49. Gen_the_Mighty New Member

Oh, totally. I would DESPISE me. Fortunately, I AM me, so I think I'm the best person to be in the world.

Would it help if I got out and pushed?
  50. Hermia New Member

Only if you don't mind getting covered in mud.

Whose fault is that?
  51. QuothTheRaven New Member

Yours.

If pro is the opposite of con, then is congress the opposite of progress?
  52. spiky Bar Wench

Yes. It is true of all elected officials that progress is sacrificed to the goal of being voted again...

Why does my head hurt?
  53. Bradthewonderllama New Member

You're dehydrated. Drink Water!

Why is the sky yellow?
  54. Saccharissa Stitcher

It's got malaria and is in the middle of a hemolytic crisis.

Why God still hasn't delivered me Heath Ledger in giftwrap?
  55. Faerie New Member

Heath objected to the shiny pink wrapping paper so they had to start all over.

Why haven't they invented hairless corn?
  56. Toaf New Member

:shock: I didn't know corn had hair. I've never had corn with hair! Anyway, they haven't invented hairless corn because... because corn likes having long hair.

:?

Emiliana Torrini or Joanna Newsom?
  57. Faerie New Member

I'm not sure who either of them are but I pick Emiliana purely because she brought up more google results.

Your's or mine?

Corn hair isn't actually hair it's called corn silk but whatever you call it picking it from your teeth is almost worth not eating corn on the cob, almost.
  58. fairyliquid New Member

Your's, though that could mean mine considering when you said your's you were refering to the other person but when i said your's it is refering to you (Faerie). So your's could mean either your's or mine so it could be either even though I said yours?

got it?
  59. Toaf New Member

No way dude.

Can i have a thousand dollars?
  60. fairyliquid New Member

If you want, personally I'd go for more...

Where do you plan on getting this one thousand dollars?