Scores From Games Section Not Being Saved

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, Aug 29, 2005.

1. TheJackal Member

Has anyone else had this problem? For example, any time I play Bricpong my score is [i:be88a1d359]never[/i:be88a1d359] saved. It has also happened in Pacman 2 but not as much
  2. jaccairn New Member

I do with the minijong. So far it hasn't saved any on the rare occaisions I've completed it.
  3. it happened to me on skip rock i got top score
  4. Maljonic Administrator

Skip rock is a bit of a funny one, seems to save high scores sometimes and not others. I haven't managed to finish minijong to see what happens, generally though the scores seem to save better if you start playing the same game again after you got a high score then refresh the page. Loads of games have been tried though and removed if they don't save the high scores at all, there'd be about twice as many up there now if all the ones tested had worked. :)

I can't get that wolf game to work, but that game is crap anyway so no one cares. :)

Normal high scores are reset in two days, so the all time high scores will be updated.
  5. Hsing Moderator

And I can't get ... you know... Tiramisu... no... the other one with a T... Tetris! to work for me.
    Maybe I'm just dumb.
  6. Maljonic Administrator

You mean the scores, or you just can't figure out how to play?
  7. Hsing Moderator

How to play... but I found out by now. My mistake... :roll: