Official Announcement:

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

The Toastling is an artist of extreme coolness.
  2. Toaf New Member

:lol:

Edit: er, here's a link to my DeviantArt gallery, in case anyone wants to take a look.
  3. Cynical_Youth New Member

Very cool stuff. :)
  4. Hex New Member

Wow!

I love the highlighter squiggle varieties. I agree with GGG, you are an artist of extreme coolness.

*applauds*
  5. Toaf New Member

Why, thankyou CY and Hex! :)
  6. mowgli New Member

Very pretty stuff, Toaffee :). I liked the photos too
  7. TamyraMcG Active Member

Fine work, Toaf. You have your own style that is quite impressive, hold on to it.
  8. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I love Toast's stuff. :) I tried to download one of her pictures for my mobile, but Deviantart only lets you do it for American phones, and I am not familiar enough with communications technology to be able to work out how to do it on my own.
  9. Toaf New Member

Thankyou everyone again!

And Buzz, I accidentally disabled the make-available-for-phone option, and I'm currently in the process of reabilitating it. Stay tuned.
  10. Hsing Moderator

Really, really, really cool!
    Do you give lessons?
    I'd pay.
  11. hermes New Member

Pure awesomeness... Especially the ice cube trays :D (Very serious there)

I love the idea of the Box Method. I hope you don't mind if I adopt that into my title making process? :)
  12. Toaf New Member

Of course not. I myself got it from reading an interview the Sons and Daughters - they said they couldn't think of a title for their album, so they got a bowl full of words. (Warning: The Box Method is not always safe. The Sons and Daughters' album was going to be called Bastard Bastard Magic for a while.)
  13. Andalusian New Member

Very very cool art there Toafness! :)
  14. sampanna New Member

Very, very nice :)