Mutiny: Hidden Treasure

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by chrisjordan, Jul 24, 2006.

1. spiky Bar Wench

Slightly emerged on deck to see a head rolling around spilling blood all over his freshly sanded deck.

He sighed and turned to go back below to get the sanders again. He wished people would stop spilling blood all over his clean deck. That stuff was a bugger to get out and he was afraid the stain may be permanent. In his mental preoccupation with cleaning he wondered if salt would work on the blood stain. It did wonders with red wine.
  2. KaptenKaries New Member

"Ah, thank you girl, I didn't know I've lost that!", Rick said suddenly smiling as he graciously took the pistol from Olivia's hands. "Where did you find it?"

The smile from Rick's face vanished as fast as it had appeared.

"As a finder's fee, you will get the honours to either unlock my chest or wash my uniform. You will find both in my cabin."

[size=9:c733930421]Edit: Since noone have posted after me, I took the liberty to improve my post a bit (the bit about the smile dissapearing)[/size:c733930421]
  3. plaid New Member

Olivia giggled, a tad nervously, and fluttered her eyelashes innocently. 'Unlock your chest eh? Or wash your uniform? Why would you need any such thing done when you look so dashing just as you are?'

She shook her head coquettishly and pushed a few locks of hair behind her ear, grinning up at the man even though he was now holding that lovely pistol.
  4. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Woodle had a plan. If he could get the attention of the pretty girl who was in the potatoe cupboard it might work.

He wobbled over to where she was standing with Karies and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Mhm potatoe girle, I'm thinking you dropped this when you came out o' the cupboard." He reached into his crusty long beard and pulled out a very small box.

"It goes boom, so be careful" He said with a wink and wondered off muttering to himself. "pistolas and potatoes...mhm, goes boom. Tiny but effective, oh yes. BOOM!! Hehehe"
  5. KaptenKaries New Member

"Be that as it may Oli- oh, hello sir." Rick said, but as the old man didn't seem to want to stay for a chat, he added "See you around, sir."

Woodle had interrupted Rick's reasoning. "Now where was I?"
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Paisley was making himself busy, coiling up the larger ropes and collecting the finer ones into a corner, where they were wound up, ready to be grabbed, if they were needed. You never knew. And all the while, the handkerchief in his pocket burned into his flesh. [size=9:81891cb26a][i:81891cb26a]She had carried it around next to her bosom ![/i:81891cb26a][/size:81891cb26a]
  7. plaid New Member

Olivia pocketed the weighty box and looked back up into Karies eyes. Reaching up on her tip toes, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek and slid away from him in a flutter of ruffles. 'Don't hurt anybody with that there,' she smirked, tripping over the man's foot and nearly dragging the towel from around him as she went.
  8. chrisjordan New Member

As requested, for clarity:

0) Captain Turbulent (NPC)
    1) Ms Olivia Moniker (Cabin Girl) (plaid)
    2) Slightly Sterile (spiky)
    3) Rick van der Karies (KaptenKaries)
    4) Paisley Button (Katcal)
    [color=darkred:d24b6f7be5]5) Seaman Richard 'Dick' Harris (Interim Cook) (Watchman) - Murdered by Mystery Mutineer[/color:d24b6f7be5]
    6) Woodle Needlebaum (OmKranti)
    [color=darkred:d24b6f7be5]7) Brian Shortbread (Tephlon) - Scrubbing the Seabed
    8) Victoria Shembles (koshu) - Perished by Penguin[/color:d24b6f7be5]
    9) The Duck (edster)
    10) Bloodbeard (Orrdos)
    11) Edward Jackson (allthatjazz)
    [color=darkred:d24b6f7be5]12) Bob Amor (Delphine) - Skewered by Swordfish [/color:d24b6f7be5] (ghost player - not accusable, cannot accuse)
    13) Kenny (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
    14) Damien (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
    15) Adam (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
  9. spiky Bar Wench

Slightly went below decks to get his sander. WHile reaching into his trunk he noticed the state fo his fingernails. Distracted by the revulsion experienced for being so dirty, dry retching Slightly stumbled to the washing bucket in the corner of the cabin and started to scrub his hands furiously.

"Must get clean" he muttered "the devil is dirt".
  10. plaid New Member

In the sunshine Olivia tried to clear her head by standing at the railing and letting the wind have its way with her hair.

The small box in her apron pocket was ticking. It scared her a fair bit more than Karies's pistol had. Half of her wanted to throw it overboard. Half of her wanted to tear it apart and see all of its secrets.

She watched Paisley coiling rope. What a funny kid he was.

With a deep breath and a brief fight with her hair ribbon, Olivia scampered away to bring the captain tea, and to ask carefully about africa once again.
  11. chrisjordan New Member

Bloodbeard wandered into the kitchen looking for food. 'Cooks ain't what they used to be,' he mumbled.

He sniffed. There was a strange, not entirely pleasant smell lingering about the place.

Then something moved.

'Yarr!' said Bloodbeard. 'Come out where I can see you, rat!'

And out from the shadows span a fork, which pinned his shirt to the wall behind him. He cursed and pulled free, but then another and a knife flew at him, pinning his sleeve and a trouserleg. As he struggled to get free, more cutlery came at him until he was well and truly stuck.

He cried out, and tried to slip out of his shirt. He was unsuccessful. 'Yarr,' he moaned, resentfully, 'this ain't proper piratin'.'

The following salvo left him with many holes and a spoon through his eye. And it was there, pinned to the wall with a contorted expression, that Bloodbeard the pirate stopped pirating forever.

0) Captain Turbulent (NPC)
    1) Ms Olivia Moniker (Cabin Girl) (plaid)
    2) Slightly Sterile (spiky)
    3) Rick van der Karies (KaptenKaries)
    4) Paisley Button (Katcal)
    5) Seaman Richard 'Dick' Harris (Interim Cook) (Watchman) - Murdered by Mystery Mutineer
    6) Woodle Needlebaum (OmKranti)
    7) Brian Shortbread (Tephlon) - Scrubbing the Seabed
    8) Victoria Shembles (koshu) - Perished by Penguin

9) The Duck (edster)
    10) Bloodbeard (Orrdos) - Murdered by Mystery Mutineer
    11) Edward Jackson (allthatjazz)
    12) Bob Amor (Delphine) - Skewered by Swordfish (ghost player - not accusable, cannot accuse)
    13) Kenny (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
    14) Damien (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
    15) Adam (GM-controlled player - accusable, cannot accuse)
  12. edster New Member

The duck walked to the first person he could see*.
    "hello, could you please get me out of this straitjacket?"

*OOC:who ever wants to help me
  13. spiky Bar Wench

Finally feeling that his hands were clean, the skin was bright red and there was a suspicion that tiny drops of blood were seeping through the raw tissue around his fingers, Slightly stood up from the bucket. He looked at his hands and said, "rubber gloves".

Walking into the hallway the weird guy with the duck approached him asking to be released from a strait jacket.

Slightly looked at the jacket and the brown and grey smudges covering the material. With an expression of helplessness Slightly said "yes on the provisi that you help me find rubber gloves".

The duck guy gave him a funny look and nodded eagerly "Should be easy enough, now get me out of this thing!"

Slightly released the buckles on the jacket and the duck guy shook his arms out to get feeling back into his hands... "Where do you want to start looking for gloves?"

"The kitchen" said Slightly.

OOC: I'm hoping Edster's call for help will forgive the licence I've taken with his character?? He can always tell me to bugger off now he's out of the jacket.
  14. edster New Member

OOC: sure thing spiky just one thing frist

Slightly looked at the duck's shrit it read:

if obsessed about ducks please give me the pills in my chest
  15. plaid New Member

Olivia, carefully balancing her tea tray, knocked on the captain's door with her foot and nudged it open inch by inch.

'Tea, Captain?' she trilled, wobbling precariously as she pushed the door shut again.

Setting the tray down, Olivia poured the tea and sugared it and nearly tipped the honey jar all over the place.

'Any closer to Africa, Captain? You know i think that penguin's left foot is shaped just like Africa. I expect it'll serve us all well to see Africa.'

The tea was fixed, but Olivia lingered, one hand in her apron pocket, holding the little ticking box.
  16. Electric_Man Templar

"What got Africa into ye head? I not be saying anythin' 'bout Africa."

"We sails where we sails. Where we sails is up ta me," Captain Turbulent smiled and winked, in a semi-conspiral way, "We's currently going towards Africa, I's not sayin' where we stoppin'."

The captain paused and listened for a moment, then noticed Olivia holding her hand in her pocket. "Ye got a clock? I be thinkin' it fragile."

"Best be on ye way," the captain pointed towards the door, "and don' be dropping that clock... it could break. Yarr."
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

[color=red:3129fda0d2]OOC : Anything happenning here ? Are we waiting for anyone ? Help ! The ship's sinking !!! (sorry, just trying to attract attention :D )[/color:3129fda0d2]

Paisley was up on deck, wondering what to do next. All the ropes were coiled, he had shoved some of the smaller ones in his pockets, rope could always come in handy... He watched Olivia dissapear below and mused on her strange obsession with Africa... What on earth was so great about Africa ?
  18. Katcal I Aten't French !

[color=red:6e95a41036]OOC : Up ? People ? Anyone ??? HEEEEEEEELLLP !![/color:6e95a41036]
  19. KaptenKaries New Member

[color=red:27df454509]OOC : I think our lovely Game Masters made a change in the rules, accidentally killing the game while they were at it.[/color:27df454509]
  20. plaid New Member

ooc. it was dying already.

things tend to.
  21. Watchman New Member

[ ooc - Especially when you cut active posters heads off! *shakes fist* Grrr, vengeance shall be taken :p ]
  22. chrisjordan New Member

I think actually it was more a case of your lovely Game Masters making a last-ditch attempt to save a game that was, as Plaid said, already on its way to the murky depths of Nothing's Happening. It didn't work.

Everyone shrieks hideously as the ship explodes.

The End.
  23. Electric_Man Templar

Epilogue

The captain's parrot flies above the wreck and notices that nothing is moving, except for one rectangular shape shooting across the water.

The parrot circles down and lands on the back of the penguin as they travel to their next adventure.

OOC: As Chrisplaid said, the game has been staggering around on its last legs for a long long time. I think we'll just chalk this one down as 'not really worked'
  24. KaptenKaries New Member

[quote:ddfaac331a="chrisjordan"][quote:ddfaac331a="KaptenKaries"][color=red:ddfaac331a]OOC : I think our lovely Game Masters made a change in the rules, accidentally killing the game while they were at it.[/color:ddfaac331a][/quote:ddfaac331a]

I think actually it was more a case of your lovely Game Masters making a last-ditch attempt to save a game that was, as Plaid said, already on its way to the murky depths of Nothing's Happening. It didn't work.

Everyone shrieks hideously as the ship explodes.

The End.[/quote:ddfaac331a]

Or that option, yeah.