Mah booke

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well folks, I was gonna put this into Members News and then I thought "screw that, this is a little bit special.

I have published a booke.

It's only a self-published jobbie on Lulu.com, so it's not a BIG deal, but it's still a major step in Getting My Arse In Gear that I've been putting off for... ugh, ages.

If any of you fancy buying a hard copy, it's available here:

Memoria Fugit by Kathy Calmejane in Arts & Photography

(And yes, I did think of Tempus when giving it a decent title :redface:)

I'll do an eBook version of it soon, I just need to reformat the file and iron out a few last typos (I can continue to update the contents of the printed book, but for some reason, they won't let me change the eBook version once it's published...)

Criticism and spell-checking most welcome ! :lol:

:bunny:
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Oh, an actual book book. I wasn't sure if you were joking on FB, people post all kinds of rubbish on their these days. Saying they're moving to New York for 12 months because they were born on the 12th of March or whatever, I thought it might be one of those. :)
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

Heh. Nope, and it has nothing at all to do with the colour of my underwear.
  4. sampanna New Member

Wow, congrats Kat!
  5. OldStoneface New Member

And I have purchased your ebook! I downloaded the sample from iTunes and checked it out. You had me giggling with the chapter opening, and chuckling through the first page. All I needed to make a decision. You have that twisted sense of humor that I just adore. I'm looking forward to devouring this. I'll keep you posted and if I like it as much as I think I will, I'll leave a glowing review on iTunes and Lulu.