Let's stop the lurking and make some new threads

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by TheJackal, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TheJackal Member

So this board has become very quiet in the past 2 years.

Still interest though. A lot of people reading threads but not commenting.

So feel free to start a new thread on anything of interest. Let's get some life back into the palce :)
  2. Maljonic Administrator

Yeah, there's always a few people reading (23 right now) with only one or two people adding a post now and again at the moment.
  3. spiky Bar Wench

So this is like those times when someone tells you to say something and your mind goes completely blank...
  4. TheJackal Member

Yeah, like tell me a joke
  5. mazekin Member

I wonder if there are many of the gang around anymore? I know I've been absent and haven't been on here in months and months (life = crap. Haven't been the most healthy person to be around in the last year and a bit so I've stayed away from a lot of the important stuff I didn't want to mess up). Perhaps a roll call to see if anyone is still around?
  6. Maljonic Administrator

I keep checking, there always seems to be people reading the forums but not posting so much. Maybe should try renovating it a bit to try and get more people interested in joining?
  7. mazekin Member

Worth a try, I guess, but I think wth it being so quiet, people aren't inclined to go on -ie. if there's no one interacting, what's the point posting?
  8. Maljonic Administrator

I guess. I'll always reply to posts though if they're there.
  9. mazekin Member

Yes, that is because you are a wonderful, dedicated human being :)
  10. Maljonic Administrator

Still, you managed to make these few posts, which is more than most of the old members. :)
  11. TheJackal Member

Have most gone to another board?
  12. Maljonic Administrator

Nah, just gone to Facebook to chat on there instead.