Just checkin in...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

Everybody doin alright?
  2. Ecksian New Member

Just dandy, how are you?
  3. Maljonic Administrator

4. sleepy_sarge New Member

Splendid thanks!
  5. Rincewind Number One Doorman

So glad it's friday...damn you national newspaper library!
  6. Delphine New Member

No, suffering in the third circle of Hell, you'll be pleased to hear.
  7. Willmolly3 New Member

Its only Bludddddy FRIDAY :D
  8. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[quote:6a467d0c39="Delphine"]No, suffering in the third circle of Hell, you'll be pleased to hear.[/quote:6a467d0c39]

YAY!
  9. Willmolly3 New Member

Just discovered the games, what fun!!
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

11. Cynical_Youth New Member

12. Andalusian New Member

No, actually. My parents got me up at 8.30am this morning. Torture.

How you going?
  13. mowgli New Member

Ran out of scotch tape while attempting to wrap presents... Anyone got any scotch tape?
  14. Bradthewonderllama New Member

DOing out freakin standing
  15. redneck New Member

I'm doing fine and hording all the scotch tape. Bought out seven stores in Mowgli's area just to make it harder on her. NOBOBY TOUCHES MY SCOTCH TAPE!!!
  16. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:fc88bffca6="redneck"]NOBOBY TOUCHES MY SCOTCH TAPE!!![/quote:fc88bffca6]

poor Boby
  17. Hsing Moderator

[quote:f8a9fd1345="Andalusian"]No, actually. My parents got me up at 8.30am this morning. Torture.

How you going?[/quote:f8a9fd1345]

Surely, your parents take revenge for your early years. I'm going to do that, too.

And me, I'm ... average to fine.
  18. fairyliquid New Member

Need a holiday....

oh look, there's one....

damn week is getting in the way though...
  19. mowgli New Member

Redneck, you're getting a lump of coal wrapped in duct tape for Christmas!
  20. colonesque10 New Member

I'm fine exept for the growth of a third testicle which seems to have Ben worried... :D
  21. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Damn, a third testicle, I bet you where really hoping for the growth of a penis.
  22. koshu New Member

im fine. sept im sick, ill give you some scotch tape

(hand over scotch tape~)
    :)
  23. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:2d0bb47782="Rincewind"]Damn, a third testicle, I bet you where really hoping for the growth of a penis.[/quote:2d0bb47782]

Well your parents managed to get that twenty odd years ago didn't they. Even if it is a measley, scrawny and weak thing, with terrible pubes.
  24. Delphine New Member

Kenny, that's the first time I've [i:ff31d58378]ever[/i:ff31d58378] done the clichéd thing and spat tea all over me as a result of reading something someone has written mid-swallow.
  25. Garner Great God and Founding Father

i'm not sure what in the fuck you ass monkeys are talking about, but i doubt it's appropriate.
  26. Electric_Man Templar

I just want to claw my eyes out.
  27. Hsing Moderator

Unlucky Ben. It seems to be the latest thing to make you want to do that. :(
  28. spiky Bar Wench

Howdy.

Have just been informed the christmas is 2 weeks away. Was slightly freaked out by this news.

Oh and its monday already. Who said it could be monday?

The world is ruled by scotch tape and Kenny's third testicle. They rule together in a weird symbiotic relationship of power and destruction...
  29. mowgli New Member

... Koshu, thanks for the scotch tape, I just hope it dind't come into contact with any testicles any time recently!

(since it's about to go on gift wrap, and I'd rather have people's consent before presenting them with bits of testicle skin!)
  30. TamyraMcG Active Member

Two more hours of Sunday for me, he he he.

I can never keep track of Scotch tape. I swear half the time it takes to wrap packages I spend trying to find the tape I just put down a few seconds ago.

My grandma used to cook at 3M's (the company that makes Scotch tape) executive retreat. It is on a lake near Park Rapids and is the reason the local airport has a longer then typical runway for its size. There are some pretty big jets parked on the tarmac sometimes. I am always a little surprised when I see them. I keep hoping they will be there sometime when we have a union meeting. The union usually rents the meeting room upstairs in the terminal building, but so far there has only been one helicopter landing when I've been at the airport.
  31. koshu New Member

Dont worry the scotch tape is testicle free. :D

Its safe to nuse without concent. hehe
  32. OmKranti Yogi Wench

This has been a most odd conversation.
  33. koshu New Member

you can say that again. i mean i cant even remember how it started
  34. Rincewind Number One Doorman

I blame [s:2230369616]Kenny[/s:2230369616] Doors.
  35. koshu New Member

im so new i dont even know who to blame!!!

Damn for not getting here sooner :x
  36. Rincewind Number One Doorman

You blame Doors (Orrdos). For everything. ;)
  37. colonesque10 New Member

[quote:28e6ed604b="Rincewind"]You blame Doors (Orrdos). For everything. ;)[/quote:28e6ed604b]

Even things that happened well before he was born. So in reality it's Doors fault that the female black widow spider evolved to eats it mate after sex. Poor deadly spiders, how could you Doors. :(
  38. koshu New Member

ok now i understand.

Its his fault that I got sick this holiday :eek:

and also 4 everything else that happend(well mainly the bad stuff hey? :?: )
  39. janible New Member

Doing fine here. Snow on the ground, and I'm ready for Christmas!

Edit after really reading the responses above mine! :shock: And here I thought it was just rollcall time!
  40. Hermia New Member

[quote:2f50c22467="Rincewind"]You blame Doors (Orrdos). For everything. ;)[/quote:2f50c22467]

Just for the record, I don't. I like to live on the edge, be a bit radical, and all that. And besides, Doors lives in my cupboard, so I have to be nice to him. He's my Cupboard Doors.
  41. Rincewind Number One Doorman

There is always one. Your lucky we don't live in puritain times. You'd probably be stoned as a witch for having such dangerously different views.
  42. Katcal I Aten't French !

Well, she must be a witch, look at those three big warts on her head...

I blame Doors too...

[size=7:2c0bad3e5a](Who's Doors ? :D )[/size:2c0bad3e5a]
  43. Roman_K New Member

[quote:fb1f50b153="Katcal"][size=7:fb1f50b153](Who's Doors ? :D )[/size:fb1f50b153][/quote:fb1f50b153]

That would be Orrdos. It all started with a small typo...
  44. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:b2261571b3="Roman_K"][quote:b2261571b3="Katcal"][size=7:b2261571b3](Who's Doors ? :D )[/size:b2261571b3][/quote:b2261571b3]

That would be Orrdos. It all started with a small typo...[/quote:b2261571b3]
    Yep, I kind of gathered that, I was just pretending to be a stupid newbie sheep following the flock over the cliff... but I don't seem to be good at it... or am I too good ? :D
  45. sleepy_sarge New Member

[quote:955777d3fb="Katcal"]Yep, I kind of gathered that, I was just pretending to be a stupid newbie sheep following the flock over the cliff... but I don't seem to be good at it... or am I too good ? :D[/quote:955777d3fb]

[b:955777d3fb]Warning!![/b:955777d3fb] There are Scotsmen here. Pretending to be a sheep is potentially unwise!!
  46. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:50f5ac6427="sleepy_sarge"][quote:50f5ac6427="Katcal"]Yep, I kind of gathered that, I was just pretending to be a stupid newbie sheep following the flock over the cliff... but I don't seem to be good at it... or am I too good ? :D[/quote:50f5ac6427]

[b:50f5ac6427]Warning!![/b:50f5ac6427] There are Scotsmen here. Pretending to be a sheep is potentially unwise!![/quote:50f5ac6427]
    Well, it was a metaphorical sheep... does that mean I should look out for metaphorical scots ? :D
  47. koshu New Member

baaaa, baaaa,

No wait Im not a sheep.......... NOOOOOOOOOOO ARGGGGGGGGG

Only joking. I seem to have this urge to be rude so please excuse all my past, present and future outbursts Thank you :D
  48. Garner Great God and Founding Father

actually... hermia *is* a witch. and, so far as i know, free of warts.

had an update from rosemary today, appearantly they've extended the contract of a temp worker who's been here two months by another several, while she herself is feeling her morale dip lower than ever.

two of the other temp workers are off sick, as is the building's receptionist, which means that she's going to be pulling tripple duty on top of her usual chores, while simultaneously being confined to reception (thus rendering most of those other duties moot or irrelevant due to automatic disqualification).

to top it all off, the interdepartment conflict threatens to flair up again any day now.

someone who wants to be a manager and have the same technical status as my manager handed out her christmas cards today. after she'd retreated back to her bunker, my manager commented on the pointlessness of having written in 'to X' and 'from X' in the card, since it was so bloody obvious who it was for and who it was from.

by way of answer, I just shrugged and cassually glanced over to the card my manager gave me a few hours earlier, which says 'to clay and grace' and 'from X' above and below the greeting card company's well wishes.

ahhhhh local government. wasting your council tax money since 1066
  49. Garner Great God and Founding Father

hmm... 90% of that post belongs in the 'so this is christmas' thread...

oh well, fuck it.
  50. sampanna New Member

[quote:87e5ca6d04="Garner"]hmm... 90% of that post belongs in the 'so this is christmas' thread...

oh well, fuck it.[/quote:87e5ca6d04]

Besides, it's better than discussing Kenny's abnormalities. :)
  51. Garner Great God and Founding Father

true, but so is giving roman a brisk with a belt sander.
  52. Hermia New Member

As usual, coming in late...

[quote:2c38f03a07="Katcal"]Well, she must be a witch, look at those three big warts on her head...

I blame Doors too...

[size=7:2c38f03a07](Who's Doors ? :D )[/size:2c38f03a07][/quote:2c38f03a07]

HEY!!!! :x :x :axe:

(Doors=Orrdos)

[quote:2c38f03a07="The Right Honourable Garner"]
    actually... hermia *is* a witch. and, so far as i know, free of warts. [/quote:2c38f03a07]

Thank you. I can assure you I am wart-free. Except maybe for a mysterious bump on my little toe, but then I am renowned for my suspicious toes.

[quote:2c38f03a07="Garner"]ahhhhh local government. wasting your council tax money since 1066[/quote:2c38f03a07]

ROFLMAO!!!! I love it!!

EDIT: I've just realised what Katcal was talking about!! Lol! (For anyone else as slow as me, just look at my avatar.)
  53. Roman_K New Member

[quote:8467f03158="Garner"]true, but so is giving roman a brisk with a belt sander.[/quote:8467f03158]

Look, I'm armed and dangerous, okay? So keep that belt sander [i:8467f03158]away[/i:8467f03158].