Interesting artwork

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Tephlon, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Tephlon Active Member

Hit google looking for dwarfs/dwarves and stumbled across this site with artwork of someonenamed Tealin.

He/She (?) brings an almost Disney-like feel to the discworld.

Not bad at all.

edit: Changed "a guy" to "someone", because I think Taelin is a girl. I just get this distinct impression.
  2. redneck New Member

Very good find. This is pretty neat.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

Thank you!
  4. Orrdos God

The colour pictures are very, very nice.
  5. lipi New Member

Excellent.
    And it really does give a Disney feel... and one of the pictures strongly reminded me of Ceasar in asterix and Obelix cartoon movies.
  6. mowgli New Member

Wow.. most of these are full of personality :). And oddly enough, her Angua is very similar to how I pictured her before reading about the "abundance of hair".

... I want to draw like that! :p
  7. Bradthewonderllama New Member

BWAAHHAHAHAHA! The Lt Blouse looks like an LT that we have here!
  8. Saccharissa Stitcher

Then I think your Lt looks cute.

It's not Blouse though, Blouse definately has no chin.
  9. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Tealin!!! I love his/her artwork, but I lost the link years ago - and now there's loads of new stuff to look at. Thanks very much, Tephlon! :)

Edit to say: In fact, this looks all new. So I wonder where I used to look at Tealin's work?
    Edit 2: Oh, it's not all new, the old stuff is all bunched together.
  10. Dane New Member

It's a she. in the halloween clacks pic she says that she was talking to a friend and that she was laughing like a mad woman

she is very good. i loved the new spoon pic. And a lot of the are how i pictured the chrictors aswell. I have to say the pics at the bottom (from the "only you can save mankind" i think) the boy looks almost identical to the boy from the merlin film...not sure of it's name though
  11. Bradthewonderllama New Member

I'll let him know.