How should the Diary thingy be called?

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hsing, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Hsing Moderator

How should the book be called?

(For now, the title pages stay blank, and I'll add it once it's returned to me)
  2. Cynical_Youth New Member

I vote for Chronicles for Boardania, although I like Around Boardania in 80 days too.
  3. Andalusian New Member

Chronicles of Boardania sounds cool, and I'm not going to vote for anything that I can't pronounce.
  4. Maljonic Administrator

I voted for Chronicles of Boardania, but I'm not sure The Boardania Chronicles isn't better. :)

I do also like Around Boardania in 80 Days, but feel it's going to be bitterly ironic knowing the pace of some of our lifestyles. :)
  5. fairyliquid New Member

I voted Tales if the Unseen

i like the sound of it...
  6. Maljonic Administrator

I just thought of Tales of the Boardello, which made me think of the Red Shoe Diaries, which made me think of The Shiny Spoon Diaries as an idea. But I'm sure that can be developed for some other purpose than this one. :)
  7. Toaf New Member

I think we should keep track of how many days (or weeks? months?) it takes for the diary to go around, and then call it 'Around Boardania in ... Days'.
  8. Writon New Member

I agree, I think Chronicles of Boardania has the best ring to it. Not that my opinion matters much. :)
  9. Saccharissa Stitcher

How about "It's a small Message Board After All"?
  10. Orrdos God

Nothing with the word "boardania".

::grumbles::
  11. Tephlon Active Member

To clarify, Doors basically voted for "Tales Of The Unseen".
  12. ArthurDent New Member

How about The Diary Thingy? ;)
  13. Hsing Moderator

Why not "Boardania", Doors?
  14. Orrdos God

Cause I hate the name. Hate it with a firey passion!

I rue the day that I invented it!

:)
  15. OmKranti Yogi Wench

'Rue the day'? Who talks like that?
  16. Maljonic Administrator

Richard E Grant in Withnail and I. :)
  17. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I was thinking more along the lines of 'Real Genius' when Kent said to Chris Knight (Val Kilmer) "You'll rue the day!!" and Chris says "Rue the day? who talks like that?"

Pointless 80's movie trivia I know.
  18. Maljonic Administrator

Like, 'Who throws a shoe?' :)
  19. spiky Bar Wench

I voted around boardania in 80 days cos I played eany-meany-miny-mo and it came up...Logic happens to other people.

I loved Real Genius aaah whatever happened to the bad 80s?
  20. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:e801dd5372="Maljonic"]Like, 'Who throws a shoe?' :)[/quote:e801dd5372]

Yes, just like that.
  21. Rincewind Number One Doorman

"You'll rue the day!....well go on, start rueing!"

Family Guy (mis-quote)
  22. OmKranti Yogi Wench

is that Stewie?
  23. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Tis' indeed.
  24. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I think Doors just wanted to find a way to point out that he came up with the name. ;)
  25. OmKranti Yogi Wench

So, it's really not a question of him rueing the day then? Shucks. I so wanted him to rue the day.
  26. Maljonic Administrator

[quote:9bc375e844="Buzzfloyd"]I think Doors just wanted to find a way to point out that he came up with the name. ;)[/quote:9bc375e844]Again. :D

He loves it really.......
  27. Hsing Moderator

Good for him. Because I drew an opening picture with a badger and a monkey, wisely predicting it would, in the end, be something with "Boardania" in the title.

And Doors, you better save your boradfics. Who knows what might happen to them in the future....
  28. Orrdos God

Fear not, all my boardfics are tucked away in a safe place.

And I do really rue the day.

RUE.
  29. Maljonic Administrator

Like a dirty Parisian back street. :)
  30. Hsing Moderator