Hi all

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Avie, May 2, 2007.

1. Avie New Member

Glad to have found a good Pratchett site. Apart from enjoying the books I have lots of other interests including the honourable art of scambaiting see http://www.419eater.com/index.htm for details of this fun, non-profit activity.

I also play Sims 2 quite a bit and am involved in a couple of modding sites with that, most notably MATY. Apart from that I'm reasonably normal, a nurse in real life (psychiatric) married and have one kid who fortunately is not as sticky as Pewsey Ogg (at least not so far).

I'm also mac-using and well-up on mac OS issues and the like (yes, I know, it is like wearing "Magrats")
    Hope to have fun on here and get to know folk
  2. mowgli New Member

Welcome, Avie :)
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Hi Avie! Welcome to the boards. :smile: I'm an avid Sims 2 player myself, though I don't mod - I lack the skills and spend too much time playing the game. Which other sites are you involved with, and can you link to some of your work?
  4. Avie New Member

5. Stercus Stercus New Member

Welcome Avie.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Welcome Avie. Wow, scambaiting... I didn't even know that existed.
  7. mr_scrub New Member

I'm just basically repeating what other people sao, but Welcome!
  8. Avie New Member

Thanks to all for your kind welcome.

Never met a scambaiter before? I'm surprised, I thought we were getting quite well-known. Anyway do join in if the fancy takes you but BE CAREFUL, read the stuff on the 419 site first.

Just think of the fun you can have pretending to be Granny Weatherwax ( and I have!) to these lying scumbuckets! Headology rules!
  9. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

10. Avie New Member

But not as awesome as JM Pescado (at least ho he tells us)

Speaking of spiritual matters visit this jaw-dropping sie. I thought it was a wind -up but NO, these lunatics are for real

http://www.capalert.com/capreports/