Hello

Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Rewr, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Rewr New Member

New to this site, I have only had internet access for a short while - and having a ball.:)

I wont state the obvious that I love Discworld...

Looking forward to joining in all the fun.

Rewr
  2. Stercus Stercus New Member

Welcome to the board and the web. :smile:
  3. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

A bit late, but never mind. Hi, Rewr, and welcome to the boards! Why not have a go at answering some of the questions in the Introductions thread at the top of this forum, so we can learn a little more about you? :smile:
  4. Rewr New Member

Nuts - a test! Well here goes...

1. Rewr - as well as being quick to type, (and lack of imagination) I had to chase a cat from crapping in the garden the day I registered. I find that an aggressive REWR, instead of 'foot up arse' is more effective, and less messy given the circumstances.

I would like to point out I do not dislike cats, and am disgusted at animal cruelty. However pyscho budgie would disagree.

2. Female

3. 1 - 10
    11 - 20
    21 - 30
    31 - 40 :razz:
    41 - 50
    51 - 60
    pensioner

I live in bonnie Scotland.

4. I've seen Hogfather, so yes - as long as Terry continues to have input. Nothing shorter than 4 hours.

5. When I was younger and skint I borrowed books from the library, and came across a Discworld book - don't ask me which one cause I can't remember, but twas a slow process being able to read further books as they were always out.

6. I always fall back to 'Shit happens'.:D