Fun, Fun and even more Fun!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Joculator, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I came across this site today. Best to have a look for yourself. I particularly liked the Jukeboxes in the Music Room. Music for every taste going back years.

Link

Some of the Flash Movies are so funny as well. I haven't got round to the games section yet.
  2. Lyia New Member

the games are cute, well at least the ones my computer could play
  3. Roman_K New Member

The jukeboxes are very nice in terms of content, though the site design in general is a bit outdated.
  4. Roman_K New Member

And of course the CoNsTanT CaPiTaLs are killing me on the inside.
  5. Katcal I Aten't French !

That pretty much sums up why I can't even look at it for more than a couple of seconds... Sorry! :pirate:
  6. plaid New Member

heh. i'm glad i'm not the only one in the world who's that design-picky about websites.
  7. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

The design hadn't bothered me until you 'perfectionists' started moaning. Mind you, the site is very well organised compared to my handwriting :D

If you want to see something really horrible...

Top 10 Worst Websites You’ll Wish You Hadn’t Seen

If you click on each picture you can see the full sites in all their [-]gory[/-] glory
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Sorry, my job is to spend all day niggling at how bad my own employer's site is (and trying to make it better), so I do tend to have sore eyes that are easily offended by such things... well, that and the ole' mixomatosis...
  9. Roman_K New Member

I think WebWizz sum it up pretty well:

Yes. We can see. Which is why the site looks like it was made 16 years ago.

Where's the combat shotgun when you need it...
  10. randywine Member

Deary deary me...

R.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Roman, that page was last modified in 1999, I guess in a way, that's slightly reassuring. Although unfortunately I do know of people who make sites like that to this day, and manage to sell them to people too... Scary.
  12. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

I suppose we are to be thankful for small mercies.
    They might have offered more !

I'm updating my own site soon, I hope it's not that bad.