Felis Navidad (Merry Christmas) White Seperatists

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Maljonic, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Maljonic Administrator

2. chrisjordan New Member

Wow. Anyone else feel like hitting her over the head with something heavy and then yelling 'GET A GRIP!!' down her ears? She's just in her own crazy little world.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

Marcia and I just discovered that the home page of the site http://www.angrywhitefemale.net/ has actually been banned. It seems that the fruitloops hasn't deleted her other pages, which are still coming up in Google searches.
  4. Bradthewonderllama New Member

For some reason, her use of the word 'white' seems offensive.
  5. Saccharissa Stitcher

*shakes head*

This woman is in need of aloperidine IM if I ever saw one.

Mal, check out the "Waiting for the barbarians" poem. I think you'll find it very relevant.
  6. Roman_K New Member

Goodo, ZOG. It's been a while since I saw that acronym. Good to see that the traditions of the White-Trash Movement are kept across the world.
  7. mowgli New Member

Actually, meant to ask - what's a ZOG?

...sigh...
  8. Marcia Executive Onion

Zionist Occupation Group. Right, Roman?

The Jews of the world that are secretly meeting together in plans to take over the world and that already control the American government.

Yes. Everything George Bush says or does is at my command.
  9. Pixel New Member

[quote:02e445ded0="Marcia"]Zionist Occupation Group. Right, Roman?

The Jews of the world that are secretly meeting together in plans to take over the world and that already control the American government.

Yes. Everything George Bush says or does is at my command.[/quote:02e445ded0]
    Ah, so now we know who to blame - Her Dictatorship Marcia! Funny, I always thought it was the Freemasons! :)
  10. Orrdos God

[quote:1a56034929="Marcia"]Zionist Occupation Group. Right, Roman?

Yes. Everything George Bush says or does is at my command.[/quote:1a56034929]

Nah, it's the baddie in Superman 2.

Fact.
  11. Roman_K New Member

[quote:f4543ee9ea="Marcia"]Zionist Occupation Group. Right, Roman?[/quote:f4543ee9ea]

Almost. Zionist Occupation Goverment. Apparently, our goal is to create a world without nations or cultures, a world of gray and mindless automatons where the Jews can enjoy their ill-gotten gains.

Riiiiiiiiight.

At least, that's what this website claims: http://www.skrewdriver.net/zog.html

And we all know that violent and militant Neo-Nazis are right. :roll: I shall make note of that site, which Google kindly brought me to. I do believe that Combat 18 is quite, quite illegal, movement-wise. In fact, I believe it shouldn't even exist anymore.

[quote:f4543ee9ea="Marcia"]Yes. Everything George Bush says or does is at my command.[/quote:f4543ee9ea]

Can I have him next week? You've had him all month now, and that's not fair! And no, we can't go back to Orders By Commitee. That didn't work out too well last time.
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: (noone says it better than this smiley... has he got a name too, or is bob the only one ?)
  13. mowgli New Member

[quote:541fae29b7="Roman_K"]. Apparently, our goal is to create a world without nations or cultures, a world of gray and mindless automatons where the Jews can enjoy their ill-gotten gains.[/quote:541fae29b7]

We got out of the USSR to re-create it all over again? (except for the Jews-in-charge bit!)

[quote:541fae29b7="Roman_K"]

Can I have him next week? You've had him all month now, and that's not fair! And no, we can't go back to Orders By Commitee. That didn't work out too well last time.[/quote:541fae29b7]

Na-UH! I was next in line!

::hastilly forges a security cam video::

SEE? That's me right here!
  14. Roman_K New Member

[quote:3d04d2b609="mowgli"][quote:3d04d2b609="Roman_K"]. Apparently, our goal is to create a world without nations or cultures, a world of gray and mindless automatons where the Jews can enjoy their ill-gotten gains.[/quote:3d04d2b609]

We got out of the USSR to re-create it all over again? (except for the Jews-in-charge bit!)
    [/quote:3d04d2b609]

Well, it could be argued that the USSR *was* ruled by Jews, at least at first. The Jewish community in Russia embraced Communism with open arms, mostly, as the Tsarist regime in the past century, to the exclusion of one rather short-lived Tsar, was a horror of anti-Semitism. Jews played a very prominent role in the revolution, and the first politburo even had a Jewish majority. Then Comrade Stalin went on a political cleansing spree...

It was false hope, you see. We get that quite a lot.
  15. Ba Lord of the Pies

[quote:0f410a1dfc="Orrdos"]Nah, it's the baddie in Superman 2.

Fact.[/quote:0f410a1dfc]

General Zod, fool!
  16. Orrdos God

Oh. Yeah.

Now I look quite the fool!
  17. Hsing Moderator

[quote:5df72a364d="Katcal"]:roll: (noone says it better than this smiley... has he got a name too, or is bob the only one ?)[/quote:5df72a364d]

(I cut out three of them.)

I'd say this is Murphy.
    Murphy is a cynic, and appears always alone.
  18. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yep, nice, I like it... (the name, not the poor brainless people this post is about)

Murphy, meet Bob... :( :roll: Well don't they just look like they're having fun together...
  19. Rincewind Number One Doorman

20. Bradthewonderllama New Member

21. roisindubh211 New Member

eesh. she's more than a little scary. I do get a kick out of the doom- predictors though. Time was, good americans everywhere feared the eventual takeover of the country by dirty Irish and italians. My how things change, or rather, don't. It is funny (in a sad way) to see people worrying about the same things for centuries. The cutesy pink background is a little ironic too.
  22. mowgli New Member

[quote:21ea979ef0="roisindubh211"] Time was, good americans everywhere feared the eventual takeover of the country by dirty Irish and italians. My how things change, or rather, don't.[/quote:21ea979ef0]

The following is the "INNA" story, so anyone who's heard/read it before - cover your eyes ;)

I was working in a bookstore a few years ago, when a customer asked me what exactly did I mean by my nametag. I told him that it was, well, my name, it's Russian, probably a derivative from "Agnes", blah blah. He was like "Oh... well you might want to know that, in 19th century, the anti-Irish sentiment in America was so high, people used to put INNA on want-ads, meaning "Irishmen Need Not Apply"!".

Me: "Ah..."
  23. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Damn right! An Irishman working in a [i:28381d48b8]book[/i:28381d48b8] store, where reading is involved, why very the idea is laughable. Ahahaha.
  24. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:2de5ef1ef6="Rincewind"]Damn right! An Irishman working in a [i:2de5ef1ef6]book[/i:2de5ef1ef6] store, where reading is involved, why very the idea is laughable. Ahahaha.[/quote:2de5ef1ef6]
    As laughable as a monkey with a beard, eh ? :D :lol: