Bush the fashionista

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by spiky, Sep 5, 2007.

1. spiky Bar Wench

We currently have Bush in the country for the APEC meeting in Sydney. These meetings always get leaders to put on silly shirts at the end. So in the spirit of the thing the local paper has created this to help get Bush better dressed.
  2. missy New Member

He looks cool in the Dame Edna gear!
  3. Katcal I Aten't French !

*laughs*
  4. Maljonic Administrator

I think he already looks a bit like a Koala, so that might suit him rather well.
  5. mowgli New Member

::tries to wrap brain around the idea of Bush looking like a smally, fluffy critter with sleepy eyes and a general air of hugableness::

::brain snaps:: :wink:
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

I thought it was the "looks soft and sleepy but can turn out to be rather dangerous" side... But yeah, the drag gear does suit him.
  7. missy New Member

I really loved him in fish nets. They looked cool.
  8. spiky Bar Wench

I particularly like the stubby shorts and bonds singlet look. he has the appropriate beer gut that really gives that outfits its style and pizzaz :)
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

style and pizzas ?
  10. spiky Bar Wench

Pizazz then you Grace wannabe!
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh I wasn't picking on the spelling, it just conjured up a funny mental image, that's all :D
  12. Saccharissa Stitcher

You know, dressed as a koala/Dame Edna/what have you, he might have made less of a fool of himself than he managed wearing a "proper" suit.
  13. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Look now, just because he confused OPEC with APEC, Austria and Australia, and can't find his way off of stage without PM Howard's directions... what was I going to say?
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

... choked on a pretzel ?