Board meet-up album

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by Electric_Man, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Electric_Man Templar

Question for Mal: would it be possible to have a dedicated album for board meet-ups?

Question for everyone else: do you think this is a good idea?

I ask because I realised today that Ivan will have pictures too and it would be nice to have them all in the same album when he has the chance to put them up (obviously he can't until he gets back home).

I guess the best way to work it would be to have a seperate folder for "Board meet-ups" alongside "Member Iconographs" and "Users Personal Galleries", then have a sub-folder for each seperate meet-up - created as and when they happen.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yup, I vote for ! It should be quite easy to add a new category in the Albums...
  3. Maljonic Administrator

Me too, a category has been added - see what you think. :)
  4. Electric_Man Templar

Yeah, looks good.

Permission for there to be a folder within titled: "London Doormencon: February 2006"?
  5. Maljonic Administrator

We can't have categories within categories, the album add on is too simplistic for that - we'd have to get something better like Coppermine galleries or there's a Flash-based thing made by the same guy who made the Flash chat add on we have.

Anyway I changed the title of the category just made to London Doormencon: February 2006, so we could just add other categories like that as the events take place?
  6. Electric_Man Templar

OK, I have moved the pictures.
  7. Garner Great God and Founding Father

woo. good idea ben, thanks for implementing it mal!
  8. Maljonic Administrator

No worries, it is a great idea.

We'll have to try and remember to make a new category for the next one just before it happens, then we could even upload pictures at the time. I mean if it's going to be in Amsterdam, my most visited city on the Planet other than London, some of us might be there a few days. :)
  9. Electric_Man Templar

[quote:fb0ffcbf42="Maljonic"]No worries, it is a great idea.

We'll have to try and remember to make a new category for the next one just before it happens, then we could even upload pictures at the time. I mean if it's going to be in Amsterdam, my most visited city on the Planet other than London, some of us might be there a few days. :)[/quote:fb0ffcbf42]

Wow, you've visited both of them more than York?
  10. Hsing Moderator

The town you live in wouldn't count as a visited scene, would it?
  11. Maljonic Administrator

No it wouldn't. :)