Blogging Problems

Discussion in 'THE TEMPLE' started by Gypsy, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Gypsy New Member

I wrote a blog, but once I got to the bottom, all of the options for saving and publishing were hidden, and I couldn't scroll up to them. I could only see the bottom half of my blog.

I've saved the text, so it's not a huge deal, but I'm left wondering if this is a glitch or if we can only write miniature blogs.

Thanks
  2. Gypsy New Member

OK, have solved that problem by not using my work computer - notoriously odd with forums sometimes.

Only now I have a new peoblem...

I can't put a picture on there. I've uploaded one, but putting the url in, with or without image tags, and Joc tried to help with href tags and things - still no luck.

Any other ideas?
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I'm not sure, will have to look into it. I don't think many people have used it so we never really looked at it that much. There is a blog component that can be added to the message board bit, so it says My Blog under your title and avatar. This blog has all the same features as making a regular post. We could install that and use it instead of the one on the front page if it's not so good?
  4. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Might be worth a try Mal, but knowing vBulletin would this be a free alternative to the original.
  5. Maljonic Administrator

It's not free, but it's not very expensive either. However, there is a new version of the pone we're using already so I might try installing that first and see how it looks - see if it's easier to add images in.