Ba!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by OmKranti, Apr 16, 2007.

1. OmKranti Yogi Wench

How far are you from LA man? I'm gonna be there next week.
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

If I wanted to be a smartarse, I'd say he's only one letter away. But I won't, because it's lame...
  3. Ba Lord of the Pies

Only about 100 miles, in Palm Springs. Unfortunately, Ba's brakes need work. He might be able to go, though. It will depend on whether his brakes have been fixed (and if he can get the gas money).

It would be interesting if he could...
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

It would be most interesting. I wish I could come, even though that would mean spending time in LA. Take your cameras!
  5. Nester New Member

And possibly a few automatic weapons.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Damn, Ba finally noticed the carefully sabotaged brakes. Thwarted again !
  7. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Perhaps I can drive to where Ba is in some sort of bizarre Saturday excursion? I shall have an elf with me. I agree it would be most interesting.
  8. Ba Lord of the Pies

Well, the good news is that his brakes should be fixed tomorrow. With luck, he might be able to make it.
  9. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Huzzah!!

Come down and party with us at the Millenium Biltmore on Friday night, dude. It's gonna rock, hardcore.
  10. Ba Lord of the Pies

Friday's not good for Ba. He's going to be painting. What about Saturday?

Possibly, some point between Palm Springs and LA could be arranged as a meeting place?
  11. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Saturday could definately work. We could meet halfway, it would give us a good excuse to see some of cali. I don't know the area at all, but I will be on AIM later tonight if you want to chat. Cool beans man.
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

**imagines Om driving out into the desert in a rented Eldorado...** Hmm, reminds me of something.