Discussion in 'INTRODUCTIONS AND AVATAR TESTING' started by Pixel, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Andalusian New Member

I'm going to be original and say I am testing.

Edit: bugger it didn't work. *kicks computer* It should now.
  2. fudgecake New Member

Hmm... must say something more worthwhile than testing...

Be nice to your little brother, because someday he's probably going to grow up bigger, stronger and meaner than you! 8O
  3. fudgecake New Member

Sorry, I changed my signature and had to post again. :oops:
  4. Roman_K New Member

Testing again. ;)
  5. queenynci New Member

Finally got round to registering here.
    Hi everyone
  6. Nester New Member

I think everything should be working now....or else.

Howdy all :)
  7. Orrdos God

8. Orrdos God

test again
  9. roisindubh211 New Member

testing

edited to say: awesome!
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I've changed my avatar, got to thinking, new place, new avatar and all that jazz.

I want to try out some of these new smiles too. :evil: Ooooo I like that one. :vom: hehehe :rock: rock on!!
  11. hermes New Member

This isn't a test if it works. So there! ;)
  12. AuntyJangle Banned

I hope my sig works

OOO
    OOO
    OOO
  13. AuntyJangle Banned

and now?

OOO
    OOO
    OOO
    OOO
    OOO

this is really hard work so far.

At least i can sort out my avatar easy enough.

Any one knows what the name of the color the other box is?

one is whitesmoke, i don't know the other. the code you put
  14. redneck New Member

My new avatar. Guess who it is.
  15. drunkymonkey New Member

does it work?

edit: Yes, but my signature doesn't....
  16. fairyliquid New Member

17. colonesque10 New Member

Hi guys

I guess most of you will know me from the old board even though I havn't been around all that much lately. I am back to stay now and liking the look of our new home.

I am sad we had to leave the old board because it had been a part of my life for over two and a half years and I had some superb times there. Because I have not been around lately I don't really know too well what went on on the old board but when I have called in briefly I have seen that it became a bit of a shambles. Still this new place looks cool but i'm sure i'll post in the wrong place several times, but thats just me. :)

So heres to a new board 8)
  18. Delphine New Member

Drunkymonkey, I love your avatar!

Murray rocks!! "I will ROLL through the gates of hell"

:D
  19. Maljonic Administrator

Hello Doorman Number One, nice to see you here. :)
  20. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Kenny! :) You'd better be more regular now! It's required of a Doorman, you know.
  21. Roman_K New Member

Greetings again, Kenny!
  22. colonesque10 New Member

Thanks for the greetings guys and Grace I promise to be more regular now, and not just in peoples shoes. :D
  23. Electric_Man Templar

*Does the 'grace joke' groan*
  24. Dane New Member

Hello, It's 15goinon5 by the way. I got bored of being called 15. Dane's my name.

anyway, avatar testing one, two, three. How come no one's activated sigs? Is mine working?
  25. drunkymonkey New Member

Thanks, Monkey Island is to games what discworld is to books.
  26. Roman_K New Member

Greetings, Dane. Calling you 15 got a bit tiresome, actually. As for the sigs, mark the 'Always attach my signature:' in your profile as 'yes'. After that, it's smooth riding.
  27. Dane New Member

Thanks Roman. I had already tried that, but I did my avatar at the same time and for some reason it wiped the other things I put in. OOh well. It's been activated now.

I like this site, it's cool, it has a freash look and feel about the place ;)
  28. drunkymonkey New Member

hey, thanks for the help!
  29. Roman_K New Member

Don't mention it.
  30. OmKranti Yogi Wench

*points and laughs*
  31. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Dane, I like your sig. :D Doors told me that joke a while ago, but I'd forgotten it - it made me laugh immoderately.

And Om, I like your sig too!
  32. OmKranti Yogi Wench

*bows theatrically*

Thank you Great Godess Garner.
  33. sleepy_sarge New Member

Hello!

testing sig thingy
  34. Silverfox New Member

Testing, testing, Mary had a little lamb
  35. fudgecake New Member

lol, love your sig Silverfox. ;)
  36. testing,testing 234
  37. Mooseman New Member

Hmmmm... I did have an animated avatar but seeing the fuss you kicked up, i decided not to. Testing.........
  38. TamyraMcG Active Member

Silverfox I like your sig , too. My last name is McGough, and it reminds me of my brother(not a McGough) who used to sing a little ditty about "Death,death, distruction, and catastrophe". He's usually okay if you remember to let him change gears before you actually try to talk to him.
  39. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I like it too. Roger McGough has been one of my favourite poets ever since I discovered that exact poem when I was seven years old. :) Silverfox, do you also like Brian Patten and Adrian Henri?
  40. lipi New Member

Let's see if this works :)
  41. OmKranti Yogi Wench

Wow, lipi, long time no see.
  42. fudgecake New Member

Waah! My signature isn't working! :( Curse it...
  43. Kat_in_the_Hat New Member

abcdefg...theres so much random stuff to try out here
  44. QuothTheRaven New Member

Will It work? 'tis the question.
  45. redneck New Member

Thanks Om. Now I'm paranoid about my pic. Gonna change it back to the original, go lie down, and cry myself to sleep. :( Way to go. Hope you're happy. You've devastated me, given me a complex, and ruined my day, even though it's just beginning. Why don't you do something usefull, like smacking yourself in the face with rotten fish. :badgrin:
  46. Kat_in_the_Hat New Member

I stole your quote for my sig redneck...hope you don't mind ;)
  47. OmKranti Yogi Wench

No, smaking people with fish is Quoths job, not mine.
  48. fudgecake New Member

Curse my stupid signature!! WHY WON'T IT CHANGE???? **shakes signature** Why won't you change? :cry:
  49. Maljonic Administrator

Perhaps you are trying to make it too long? :)
  50. Mooseman New Member

Hmmmm.. try going onto your profile, and unchecking the "always attach sig" box, then change your sig and re-check the box. I think that'll work.

If at first you dont succeed, kick it.
  51. fudgecake New Member

lol!! :lol: My mum has a mug that says "If at first you don't succeed, have a very large gin and tonic." Maybe I should try that? :D

As for making it too long, I don't think I am... I'm deleting more than I'm adding. :)

I'll try the checking, re-checking thing... **fingers crossed**
  52. fudgecake New Member

Graa! :evil:
  53. Mooseman New Member

Well I'm all out of ideas then. Sorry bout that. I'll sleep on it and think of something. PCs make good thinking beds :D
  54. Splang New Member

So many pretty avatars. I want them all :D
  55. fudgecake New Member

HUZZAH!!!! IT FINALLY CHANGED!!! :D :D Oh, joyous!! **hugs everyone out of random happiness**
  56. Mooseman New Member

Family Guy DVD, £20

DVD player, £49.99

Stewie Griffin, priceless

"make yourself useful and WIPE MY BUTT"
  57. fudgecake New Member

Yayyy! He's such a dude. :D have you seen that episode where they're talking about what it'll be like when he grows up, and there's a clip of him as a man, and he's totally normal! Who'd have thought it? :lol:
  58. Mooseman New Member

I think that one slipped me by or I just forgot :roll: . I got Season 1 on DVD, borrowed 2 and 3 and waiting for seaon 4 to come out soon :D How many you seen?
  59. fudgecake New Member

Not many - my dad got series 1 for his birthday, and I've seen a few of the later ones on TV. :D

Have you seen the one where Stewie's teething? :lol:
  60. danny New Member

"It's time to put on make-up. It's time to dim the lights. It's time to get things started on the muppet show tonite." Hope this avatar works!