Annual Talk Like a Pirate Day

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by mazekin, Sep 19, 2009.

1. mazekin Member

It has come to my attention that it is Talk Like a Pirate Day. For once, I found out about this before it's three days past and I start to sulk.

So, here's some links for ye that have the pirate ways in yer blood...arrrr...

To find out yer true pirating name...arr...I am now to be known as the Dread Pirate Kidd. I kid you not...

In case ye pirates 'ave fergotten the rules...

And a translator in case you get confused...:D

Arrrr....
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!

(stoopid no-capslock policy...)

Also, if you haven't yet done so, you should turn your facebook language to "English (Pirate), it be the best thing ye can do, scurvy seadogs...:pirate:
  3. randywine Member

Captain Sam Roberts.

For some Reason.

yarr.
  4. redneck New Member

Iron John Flint be me name.
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I am Mad Grace Read. And they need a proofreader.

6. jaccairn New Member

My name is

Red Anne Bonney

And it says

None of which sound particularly piratey! I guess I'm just not cut out to be a pirate.
  7. spiky Bar Wench

I lack complete originality and am also Dread Pirate Kidd. I now need to kill off Maze as there can be only one!
  8. redneck New Member

9. TamyraMcG Active Member

>
    My pirate name is:

Mad Mary Kidd
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
    And I missed talk like a Pirate day, but it was for a good reason, Janeen got Married the 19th( my cousin)
  10. Lyia New Member

Mad Anne Bonney
    Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Arrrr I missed pirate day, where's me rum?

damm out of rum! Must settle for wine. arrrrr
  11. roisindubh211 New Member

Hello everybody, late again as usual...

Iron Anne Kidd

"A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! "
  12. Joculator The 'Old' Fool

Bloody Sam Flint

Even later than everyone else; but he who give a damn shall jump on my cutlass!

Arrrrr!