Albumen

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Buzzfloyd, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I was just browsing through everyone's albums, since it's been a while since I had a look. The one of Mal in space made me laugh again. Also, Roisin, cool Rincewind doll!
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

And there was me all geared up for a serious and gramatically correct debate on egg whites.

Oh well, still, it was good to have another look around the albums... I really should add some real stuff, the only things in mine were just to illustrate posts.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

I do you have a quick glance through now and again, interesting to see what people look like and some nice drawings etc here and there.
  4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

[quote:aaaee72553="Katcal"]And there was me all geared up for a serious and gramatically correct debate on egg whites.[/quote:aaaee72553]
    That was my idea of a joke.

This might help you to understand why so many people claim I have no sense of humour.
  5. spiky Bar Wench

Well your avatar is looking like a very pissed off pirate, its sense of humour is hard to guage but its not looking promising.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:e2b1bf66de="Buzzfloyd"][quote:e2b1bf66de="Katcal"]And there was me all geared up for a serious and gramatically correct debate on egg whites.[/quote:e2b1bf66de]
    That was my idea of a joke.

This might help you to understand why so many people claim I have no sense of humour.[/quote:e2b1bf66de]

I'm not sure if I should be scared about this, but I did get it ;) I really should learn to add smiley faces in the right places, it does help on forums (fora ?) maybe we should go to "getting your jokes accross" lessons together ?
  7. Rincewind Number One Doorman

8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Lemon And Mango Jam ?

Laugh At My Jokes ?

Let Avgi Make Jelly ?

Edited to add : Lapidate Awful Monkey Jester ?
  9. chrisjordan New Member

The second one was it. :)

Never, ever let Avgi make jelly. It is doomjelly.

And not to be trifled with. :lol:

(Sorry. LAMJ?)
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

Right... I'll try not to be such a custard next time...

Getting upset over trifles. :D

Sorry. (DBLATJ)
  11. roisindubh211 New Member

thanks, Buzzfloyd! I made that for my boyfriend's birthday- he's gotten into pratchett too now, so he thought it was great. played with it all evening.