A small collection of Discworld fanart

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Hsing, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Hsing Moderator

(Not mine, mind you.)
    And for me personally, nothing goes over Paul Kidby's art when it comes to Discworld. But some fans -often professionals or semiprofessionals themselves- do good work, too. I tried to avoid those who were just a Paul Kidby rippoff, though, and those were many...
    Add what you find.

My favourite find is, so far, this page:
    http://www.nocturnalsoldier.org/Tealin/xhp/disc/

by Bilious on deviantart .com

by Joshi39 on deviantart .com

by outlawink on deviantart .com

by TREV on l-space

by Hyel on fanart-central. net

by by janet Chui

by ikrus on deviantart .com

by mimm on deviantart .com

by mimm on deviantart .com

Well... Check out his gallery... I glimpsed something about Zombie attacks... http://mimm.deviantart.com/gallery/

by too_much_of_heaven on fanart-central. net Here, Susan Sto-Helit apparantly goes Corpse Bride...

by Elena Turtle on deviantart .com

by jesskat83 on deviantart. com

by Trev Oughton

by Ramrider - Librarians rule ook!

by maladicta on sheezyart. com
  2. Katcal I Aten't French !

I haven't looked through all of them yet, but I do like the first link, although the drawings are very cartoonish, they are great and I am soooo envious of people who can just draw like that... I could work on a drawing for ages and not get anything half as natural-looking as most of those... Damn my fingers, they just never do what my brain wants...

However this bit did make me laugh :

[quote:72a4b7b1cf]Vimes - For a long time, I thought it was Bruce Willis who I pictured in my head when I concentrated hard on Vimes, and that didn't feel right ... then I realized it was actually Richard Dean Anderson (known to me via Stargate SG-1, the show I now call Vimes in Space) and suddenly all the pieces fell into place.[/quote:72a4b7b1cf]

Vimes in Space :D I love it !
  3. Angua_rox New Member

4. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I've been a fan of Tealin for some years now - her Harry Potter stuff is worth a look, too. I'll enjoy perusing the others - thanks, Hsing!
  5. Ninereeds New Member

I LOVE the first one - they're almost exactly how I imagine them to be!