a brief request...

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Garner, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Garner Great God and Founding Father

please, people, when sending things to grace for her birthday (since you assholes never send me a damn thing), please clearly mark your gift as a [u:5022acff15]gift[/u:5022acff15]. i'm tired of paying customs fees because you assholes are too rushed to fill out the paperwork properly.
  2. Hsing Moderator

Weeell, Katcal did have a point when she said in order to receive spontaneous congratulations and birthday presents, you would have to make your birthday public in advance. ;) I vaguely remember it being somewhen in summer... is that right? Other than that, noted. Although I am ot even sure it's a big deal within European borders.
  3. Garner Great God and Founding Father

i'm 90% sure it's my mom's gift for grace that the customs people want to charge me for.

but yes. my birthday is in the summer. so give me gifts all summer long.
  4. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Poo counts as a gift,right?
  5. Garner Great God and Founding Father

no. poo counts as disgusting.

and it turns out to have been something grace ordered for herself. a board game based on the Order of the Stick webcomic.

and it seems grace selected the 'global priority mail' shipping option. which, along with the customs fees, effectively doubled teh cost of the thing.

haaaaaaaaaappy birthday honey, we're broke!

:p

oh, and the first four people to arrive for gracecon will be conscripted to play the game, as it can seat up to 6.
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Does arrival by webcam count ?

Damn, I want to play :( and eat cookies. Oh well... **goes back to munching a fresh warm coconut-choc-chip muffin**
  7. Roman_K New Member

[quote:a7b0da06b3="Katcal"]Does arrival by webcam count ?

Damn, I want to play :( and eat cookies. Oh well... **goes back to munching a fresh warm coconut-choc-chip muffin**[/quote:a7b0da06b3]

I wanna play too. :(
  8. OmKranti Yogi Wench

I'll be the first to arrive at gracecon. I'll be there at the train station at 6:30 tomorrow.
  9. Garner Great God and Founding Father

ben and avgi will beat you, they arrive at 2.
  10. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:c8b06fd522="Garner"]ben and avgi will beat you, they arrive at 2.[/quote:c8b06fd522]

I never win anything :(
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Tell you what, Om, I'll race you there at least you know you'll win that one ;)
  12. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Paizo only have one mailing option for Europeans. It's not my fault if they're American-centric.