7/4

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by QuothTheRaven, Jul 4, 2006.

1. QuothTheRaven New Member

Happy Independance Day
  2. Nester New Member

Wooha!

Today I get to drink and light things on fire AND I have an excuse this time! :badgrin:
  3. Maljonic Administrator

Happy ID separatist rebels. :)
  4. Hex New Member

Some day I will find the person who set off fireworks on my street at 1 AM.
    And I will cause them much pain.

Seriously, happy independence day folks. Even all the British people who we became independent from (because an exclusive party is no fun at all). :D
  5. Dane New Member

Happy independance day all you Americans. *sips tea in a very English fashon* :)
  6. Saccharissa Stitcher

Happy Independence Day!
  7. Ba Lord of the Pies

*Sets off fireworks, dumps tea in the harbor and sends nasty letters to royalty*
  8. spiky Bar Wench

Happy Independence Day. I hope you get no aliens invading or really bad Bill Pullman speaches on this day. Compared to that you may as well invite the English to rule again. It couldn't be any worse.
  9. redneck New Member

Watchit there Spiky. I happen to like Bill Pullman. Even if that speach was straight from the crapper. It brought tears to my eyes.

I had a very good one. Met up with some friends, had shish kebobs, and then went and watched some people blow up about $70,000 worth of fireworks. The show was very good with lots of bangs and colours. I'm not a traditional American (and very well may be perceived as unpatriotic), seeing as how I didn't get drunk or even imbibe at all in the juice of the gods. I did smoke a cheap cigar though, if that counts. I missed Ba's tea party and letter writing campaign. I'll try to get with the program on that next year.
  10. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Happy belated Independence day (no aliens, phew!) to the Americans. And happy belated Kicking the rebellious child out of the house to build their own life day for the Brits.
  11. Roman_K New Member

Happy belated Independence Day, Amerikanskies. I can't help but wonder how you would have done as part of the Great Soviet Union. ;-)