1 year and 2000 posts... of Doom™ !

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!

Congratulations people, you have successfully survived one whole year and 2000 posts of... me !

How do you manage it ? :roll:

Well, it certainly has been a good year in your company, I must say, and I shall be celebrating all this (1 year here and only posting 2000 stupidities, that was quite a feat of restraint I must say :D) in the company of the lucky few who shalt attend the Dutchcon this weekend. With cakes. And bikkits. And macaroons. And maybe even Pirates.

WHOOOOOOOT !

Edit> woops, missed out a 0 in the title :D you obviously would never believe I had only posted 200 posts in a year, would you :D
  2. KaptenKaries New Member

Gratz Kat, you're definately the most enjoying bunny I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
  3. Maljonic Administrator

Cool, I'm glad you're happy here. :)
  4. Hsing Moderator

Only if they had had to be carved in stone, and even then, they'd probably be veeeeeeery long... :D

I'm looking forward to meeting you and the others on weekend in Utrecht!
  5. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Happy board birthday, Katcal! :)
  6. spiky Bar Wench

Wow and the P2K bug still had no effect... it was such a dud.

BTW congrats.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:8dc1fe1d8a="spiky"]Wow and the P2K bug still had no effect... it was such a dud.[/quote:8dc1fe1d8a]
    :lol:

Thanks guys, glad to see almost all of you survived it... Poor Garner however seems to have been contaminated, he now seems to think bunnies are cute and worthy of becoming an MSN avatar. May his immortal soul rest in peace...
  8. Hsing Moderator

hey, he was featuring a bunny in his sig a long time before you came along, you... you.... hipster! :p
  9. Katcal I Aten't French !

That is a world domination Bunny, not a cute baby fluffy bunny. Quite different.
  10. Saccharissa Stitcher

Congratulations! I don't know how you managed, I doubt I had posted 2000 posts in both board put together!
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh it's quite easy really, just make sure you never think before posting. :D

Quantity is easy, quality is the hard bit.

Edit : Oh and being totally bored to death at work is a real help...
  12. Angua_rox New Member

Lá breithe shona dhuit, a Chatcal.
  13. OmKranti Yogi Wench

[quote:a94da2f988="Angua_rox"]Lá breithe shona dhuit, a Chatcal.[/quote:a94da2f988]

*Homer voice* "And a ooga booga to you too"
  14. Katcal I Aten't French !

[quote:d1590da610="OmKranti"][quote:d1590da610="Angua_rox"]Lá breithe shona dhuit, a Chatcal.[/quote:d1590da610]

*Homer voice* "And a ooga booga to you too"[/quote:d1590da610]

Hey I never insulted your sister, leave mine alone ! :D
  15. Angua_rox New Member

16. Bradthewonderllama New Member

Congratulations Katcal (-: