They control the world....

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Katcal, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Katcal I Aten't French !

Trying to get tickets on Ticketmaster today and had to type in a captcha:

[IMG]

:lol:
  2. spiky Bar Wench

they are truly evil and incidioous.
  3. TamyraMcG Active Member

4. Katcal I Aten't French !

WHat I forgot to mention is that all the tickets for that event disappeared within seconds and appeared on ebay for 10 times the original price within minutes... The bastards.
  5. Maljonic Administrator

And did you buy one of the doormen's overpriced tickets?
  6. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hell no! 200€ for a gig originally selling at 30, I may like Flight of the Conchords, but I sure as hell ain't gonna fill some filthy tout's pockets with my hard earned cash!
  7. Maljonic Administrator

Hard-earned? I thought you were a space-hopper tester?
  8. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hey, it's a very tough profession, I'll have you know! Very rough on the old knees!
  9. spiky Bar Wench

Shouldn't they provide knee-pads? I'd raise it as an OH&S issue with my boss if I was you.
  10. Katcal I Aten't French !

It's the knee muscles that suffer. When you are trying out a defective Space-hopper and it lacks bounce, you often get a bit of a jolt to the knees, and it builds up over the years. Every profession has its RSI...
  11. Maljonic Administrator

Knee muscles? There you go inventing things again! Not only do knee muscles not exist, I've heard that the way you practice it's mostly head trauma you have to worry about.
  12. Katcal I Aten't French !

That's why the profession is so exclusive, duh. They only recruit people who have knee muscles. So there aren't many of us...
  13. Maljonic Administrator

Wow, you must be able to leap a hundred feet into the air!
  14. redneck New Member

Only when she's kneeling down.
  15. spiky Bar Wench

I just want it noted on the record the Kat's admitted to being a deformed mutant. I'm sure its going to be needed for evidence later.
  16. Maljonic Administrator

If it comes down to it, simply revealing those muscley knees will be all the evidence we need - assuming they can catch her!
  17. Katcal I Aten't French !

Hell, I'd admit to that anytime! If only it was any use for anything. Did I mention that my knee muscles are situated under my left big toe?