Rincewind's Random Photo Thread!

Discussion in 'BOARDANIA' started by Rincewind, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

I love this thread.
  2. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Love that pic, Kat!
  3. Hsing Moderator

So do I. Strange in the best sense!
  4. Katcal I Aten't French !

5. Stercus Stercus New Member

I'm calling the police, I think I've discovered a murderer. Admit it, you've chopped up the body.
  6. Rincewind Number One Doorman

[IMG]

Taken for the theme of outsider for another comp.
  7. Katcal I Aten't French !

I've told you before about drawing on your bedroom walls, young man ! It' be the Naught corner for you !
  8. Electric_Man Templar

[IMG]

I don't know why either.
  9. Stercus Stercus New Member

Just show's the mentality of the people from High Wycombe.
  10. Faerie New Member

[IMG]
    There was a frog in the pool filter.
  11. Katcal I Aten't French !

Pretty frog !

Ben, what you witnessed is the ritual love-danse of the common trolley. It's nearly mating season, and they will stop at nothing to impress trolleys of the opposite sex.
  12. Rincewind Number One Doorman

13. Sunna New Member

You guys,I wanted to tell you that these are all very cool pics.I was just wondering,when you put a pic in a thread,do you just use a storage site's url and put in the reply box?I want to put a few of mine up here,but am a bit of a newbie when it comes to that
  14. Hsing Moderator

It depends where you store them. Flickr for example offers the picture in various sizes: You see an icon over the loaded pic that says "all sizes", go there and choose the size you want, and under the picture are two small windows with the picture's adress, and a html code you can embedd it with into certain sites.
    I always copy and paste the adress of the picture, and when posting in this thread, I click on the "insert Image" icon in the posting menu -the one with the mountains and the sun- and enter said adress. There. :)

Other storage sites probably do it differently, though. And if you have a private site that stores your pictures for you, you just right click the image and enter its adress here as described above. That is the usual way.
  15. Faerie New Member

[IMG]
    This is my dog, Cujo. He likes to beg for milk and then gets his head stuck in the glass.
  16. fairyliquid New Member

Thats one cute pup Faerie!

I love your last 2 photos Rincewind...a lovely use of colour - particularly the last one with the hat.
  17. Sunna New Member

headbanger

[IMG]
  18. Sunna New Member

up or down?

[IMG]
  19. Hsing Moderator

Beautiful pictures. I like how the second one is only almost b/w - monochrome by nature, so to say!
  20. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Loving the first. eerie to the max.
  21. colonesque10 New Member

You do look even lighter than usual there Rinso and your still playing with yourself.....!
  22. Rincewind Number One Doorman

YAY! KENNY!

You fucken Giant!

Of course I look lighter that was when my anal muslces entered into successful partnership with gavitity to empty my colon. It was literally a massive success.

So, how was death?
  23. Katcal I Aten't French !

Typical, trust Kenny to show up just when we were going to have fun burying him. But hey, maybe it'll make Rinso's failiure to beat the bucket of sand in the race for Doorman number one less pathetic.

Or not.
  24. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Stupid Sand. With it's liquid absorbing qualities. How can I compete!
  25. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Kenny!!! Don't taunt us, just come back!
  26. Sunna New Member

That camera you bought,I would have to pay triple what you paid for it here in Iceland.I envy you.And Amazon doesn't ship electronic equipment out of the Uk:(I'll have to get a proper one when I go to visit my friends in
    Edinburgh this fall.
    The camera looks killer good, Rincewind
  27. Sunna New Member

[IMG]
    I realize the quality of the pics isn't top,I only have a crap camera
  28. Sunna New Member

29. Katcal I Aten't French !

Sunna, from now on you're not allowed to participate in anything involving photos, living in Iceland is just not fair on the rest of us :biggrin:
  30. Maljonic Administrator

Fantastic pictures, I want to go to Iceland more than ever now.
  31. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Agreed. And where are the pictures of Ice!

Cheers for the camera praise. It's done me proud. Almost had scare yesterday when i got squeesed onto a train and the doors closed on my bag strap, leaving it dandling out. Luckly people on the train platform pulled it free and didn't steal it.
  32. colonesque10 New Member

But a taunter is what I am Grace, you know that. Plus, don't go telling me theres no such word as taunter because i'm now actually a gramma guru, it's what i've been reincarnated as. Although as you can see my spelling is still atrocious. Also i'd like to hear more about this sand defeat of Rinso's.

PS: Great photo's by the way people.(Dang, I don't even know how to put a smiley face on the end of this sentance now.......pity me..!)
  33. Electric_Man Templar

I pity you, fool.

Ah, it's been too long since I've said that to you.
  34. Sunna New Member

I had 2 really nice Ice pictures all lined up for you from my site on flickr and had spent an age sorting it out in a reply but then I was "told" I had to refresh the page and it all went away.So I can't be arsed to start all over again.
    I know Iceland is picturesque,I just have such a crappy! camera.
    Oh and Rincewind,good fortune about the camera and the train.
  35. Rincewind Number One Doorman

I don't want to talk about it.
  36. Stercus Stercus New Member

Sunna, stop saying you're camera is crap. Those pics look bloody good to me.

I want to go to Iceland too one day, but I think I'll have to go to my ancestral home first. Buksness, North Norway.
  37. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

As unlikely as that seems, I still demand that you return and join me in fighting grammar crime on the high Boardanian seas!

We've missed you, Kenny. You seriously need to find time to start posting more!
  38. Katcal I Aten't French !

Oh don't worry Grace, there is a lot of people here what are fighting grammar and speling as hard as we c'an.
  39. colonesque10 New Member

I'm trying to Grace, I really am. I'm going to start to ween myself back in with a couple of posts a day until i'm back into the swing of things. It's good to be back!

As for you Benjamima, your pity is not required, although your pin number would be handy!
  40. Sunna New Member

Ok,I'll stop...but I'm so gonna buy a better one :)
  41. Rincewind Number One Doorman

I drew a picture of how I think Kenny looks these days.

[IMG]

I'm not an artist, but i'm pretty sure it's 100% accurate.

..and yes, he is sidewise these days.
  42. colonesque10 New Member

WOW! Uncanny!

I am sideways indeedie although that lump intending to be my crotch is far far far too big............!

PS: Rinso stinks of small dead creatures parasites parasites bacterial infection liquid.
  43. Katcal I Aten't French !

You're losing it Kenny. You forgot poo.
  44. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Ironically, I just discovered today, that I do indeed have a bacteria living inside me... I call him Larry.
  45. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Woot Kenny! And Rinso, perhaps you should be one of those people who draws criminals for the police, with such amazing artistic skills.
  46. Katcal I Aten't French !

Yay, another genuine Buzzfloyd typo ! It's aUtistic, surely...
  47. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Ho ho. Kat, you typoed 'sarcastic comment' as 'typo' there...
  48. Katcal I Aten't French !

Damn. Yet again, I looze to the Grate Goddess of Grandma. :sad:

Come on Bob, let's go kick some bikkit.
  49. colonesque10 New Member

Sorry. I assumed that people looking at the picture of him after having the poo could see how puny his arms are and decide for themselves that he wouldn't be a very good wiper and therefore have poos stains, and smells, left on his bottom.

Rinso: Larry is a fantastic name for a gay bacteria colony...
  50. Rincewind Number One Doorman

It's not gay. It's cancer given. Which is worse, or better- if you believe certain parts of the bible.

Kenny, did you hear my enitre family now live in liverpool? You've probably stolen their hub cap, withou even knowing.

In fact, I think i remember getting a phonecall of my mother telling me about some suspect giant hanging round the garden.
  51. jaccairn New Member

I took this completely by accident as I didn't realise it was there until I uploaded from the camera.

[IMG]
  52. Garner Great God and Founding Father

solar flare, or close up of the human eye - only time will tell!
  53. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee

Wait, what? Are you ill?
  54. Rincewind Number One Doorman

Too Members news
  55. colonesque10 New Member

I hang around in many gardens Rinso, I can't be expected to remember them all. But I do remember one of the gardens had a really bad smell in it, that was probably your family that was....!
  56. plaid New Member

hmm. this photo thread needs some more photos.
    [IMG]

oh, and welcome back kenny... i guess.
  57. sampanna New Member

Orchids in Sikkim

Orchids in Gangtok, Sikkim

Sorry, I can't seem to get in the preview from picasaweb here .. if I paste the html this is what is looks like:

[IMG]

Aren't we allowed to add html code in posts?
  58. Maljonic Administrator

Nice picture. I edited your post to add the thumbnail, you can't use html in posts.
  59. Hsing Moderator

That's beautiful. (I like flower pictures... they are a grateful subject.)
  60. Buzzfloyd Spelling Bee